Optimus III images

jasmou

I am wondering if anyone has high quality images of this laptop, can't find any that will make me want it. After a nice looking laptop with the specs i can get just not 100% on the look.

Thanks so much

Tautology

I am wondering if anyone has high quality images of this laptop, can't find any that will make me want it. After a nice looking laptop with the specs i can get just not 100% on the look.

Thanks so much

If no one else does, I've got one of these in pre-production. As soon as I get it I will take pictures.

jasmou

Thanks, Defiantly feel going for one of these is best option for me :) any idea when your getting it?

Kleahy

One thing that worries me is that they say it's based on the Clevo W150ERQ chassis, which is the one in that review, but the images they have on the site are of the W150HR (the older model aka Optimus II). Also, the ERQ has a fingerprint reader, which they say the Optimus III doesn't have, so I'd be interested to see pics or a full review of someone who's bought one!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We don't state that the Optimus III is based on the W150ERQ, it's based on the W150ERM and customised to our specification which does not include a fingerprint scanner.

Kleahy

Apologies, I thought they were the same! So are there any differences in outside appearance between the optimus II and III? It's not a big deal either way, I just heard that they changed the position of the vents on the ERQ, wondering if they did the same for the ERM. Is the finish of the body on both the same?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
The finish is identical, there are a few differences like USB 3.0 etc but on face value the bonnet looks the same. Under the bonnet however is a different story. :)

Kleahy

Cheers, that clears it up hugely! One final question - do you know when/if yee'll be making the i5 3210m available on this model??

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
The 3210M is on order but not yet in stock. Delivery is about a week away. You can order it no problem as long as you are aware of the wait. To order it please save a quote and call us on 0844 499 4000 and we'll add it on for you.