Optimus IV ordered on 22/10, 9th working day?

Bad Alchemy

Hi,
I made an order (500332) for the popular laptop on the 22nd Oct and see its now on the 9th working day of pre-production, which could be taken as in a queue or awaiting stock. I am unsure and the email I received from you on the 30th didn't clear that up, in fact it stated "Because of the way our production facility works, sometimes orders can take 7-8 working days to enter the building and testing process", so its now (just) overdue on the Building phase.

Your chart titled "% of Orders Dispatched Within Timescales Indicated" is confusing because its based on calendar weeks and your record for my order is in working weeks, i.e chart in 7 days increments, order status in working days. Is the chart in fact in working days?

I see that some unlucky orders were delivered between 21-28 days - if thats in working days then I may consider cancelling my order, as I am planning some annual leave in the next couple of weeks and will be abroad. I would like an update please as to when I might receive the delivery. An approximate date will suffice.

I would of asked over Live chat but my work PC doesn't want to play.

Many thanks.

Bad Alchemy

Last edited:

kruppsy

Master
They might be waiting for something to come back into stock? In which case Im not sure how accurate they could be. You could always specify a delivery date for when you return from your hols?

Give 'em a call mate, you could lose 3 days waiting for the right person to read this post, I probably wasn't that person :)