Optimus IV

Hardell

Hi.

I was considering buying the Optimus III, and now that there's the IV I'm almost sure I want it. There are a few things I'd like to know before though.

1. How does it look? Of course, there are pictures on the main website, but even those look different from each other and quite different from pictures of Optimus III I've found on this forum. And there isn't a single picture of the IV on this forum, so if anybody has it, I'd appreciate putting some pictures here.

2. I wanted to buy an extra battery, but since the upgrade to IV there's not such an option. Is there really no way how I could order two?

Thank you.

Keithg

Enthusiast
I have recently ordered the Optimus 4, although only very recently so no pics.
A big help was a review that has just been posted on YouTube of the model (with different name) and similar specs.
It is a 30min video and goes into great detail every aspect of the model.

Now I don't want to get into trouble linking a video from a competitor company (although they are US) but it was a big help in reassuring me in my purchase.
So search youtube for Sager NP6370 and you will find the review.

I am not 100% about the battery but I do know that the optimus4 has an 8cell battery whereas the optimus 3 had only a 6cell by default and the 8cell upgrade. That could be why there is no upgrade selection.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to our forums :)

1. The Optimus IV has only just been launched so it is unlikely anybody will have any pictures to post here yet. I'm sure there will be plenty soon!

2. There will be a second (spare) vattery option available in roughly 2 month's time as these are not in stock yet. You can add one of these using the upgrade system at a later date.