Optimus series: Blue screen and gpu problem when try play games

WojOst

From today i started having problems with my laptop . Everytime when start game after few second laptop stopped working and get blue screen with stop code DPC Watchdog Violation (main problem) and sometimes with different ones .
20201219_141949.jpg

Also when game running get info about problem with GPU and RTX 2060 :
20201219_163708.jpg

Reinstalled drives but it didn't help .
Reinstalled windows but it didn't help also.
No idea what else can do to fix the problem .

Specs:
Chassis & Display
Optimus Series: 15.6" Matte Full HD 144Hz 45% NTSC LED Widescreen (1920x1080)
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™ i7 Six Core Processor 10750H (2.6GHz, 5GHz Turbo)
Memory (RAM)
32GB Corsair 2666MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2060 - 6.0GB GDDR6 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
1st Storage Drive
1TB SEAGATE 7mm SERIAL ATA III 2.5" HARD DRIVE WITH 128MB CACHE (7,200rpm)
1st M.2 SSD Drive
1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)
Intel Optane Memory
32GB INTEL® M10 OPTANE MEMORY - USE WITH MECHANICAL HDD
Memory Card Reader
Integrated 6 in 1 Card Reader (SD /Mini SD/ SDHC / SDXC / MMC / RSMMC)
AC Adaptor
1 x 180W AC Adaptor
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre Cloverleaf UK Power Cable
Battery
Optimus Series Detachable Lithium Ion Battery
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Sound Card
2 Channel High Def. Audio + SoundBlaster™ Cinema
Wireless Network Card
GIGABIT LAN & KILLER™ Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 M.2 GAMING + BLUETOOTH 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options
1 x USB 3.2 PORT (Type C) + 2 x USB 3.2 PORTS + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Keyboard Language
MULTI COLOUR BACKLIT UK KEYBOARD

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
If you've reinstalled Windows (did you do that from bootable media?) and given the stop code you mention, it sounds like a hardware problem.

If the problem started today, then wkhat changed today?

If it BSODs again look for minidumps in the C:\Windows\Minidumps folder and/or a kernel dump in C:\Windows\Memory.dmp. Upload any you find to the cloud somewhere and post a link to them here.

WojOst

If you've reinstalled Windows (did you do that from bootable media?) and given the stop code you mention, it sounds like a hardware problem.
Actually i reset windows to factory settings

If the problem started today, then wkhat changed today?
Played Far Cry:New Dawn . Game just stopped , cant do anything and go to blue screen
If it BSODs again look for minidumps in the C:\Windows\Minidumps folder and/or a kernel dump in C:\Windows\Memory.dmp. Upload any you find to the cloud somewhere and post a link to them here.
dont have any minidumps folder or memory.dmp

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Actually i reset windows to factory settings
Not possible. PCS don't provide a factory restore partition.

If you did a Windows Reset then that's not good enough.

You must reinstall by booting bootable media.

Played Far Cry:New Dawn . Game just stopped , cant do anything and go to blue screen
If the problem started today then something has changed. If you can figure out what then you're halfway home.

dont have any minidumps folder or memory.dmp
Are you running with no pagefile?

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
When you reinstalled the graphics driver did you uninstall the old one using DDU which is available from the link below

WojOst

When you reinstalled the graphics driver did you uninstall the old one using DDU which is available from the link below
yes

If the problem started today then something has changed. If you can figure out what then you're halfway home.
No idea what wah happend and what changed . Open and play games as always and never had this problem .

WojOst

Still problem. Also tried to uninstall graphic driver and Nvidia GeForce Experience and install drivers manually. didnt help . I think there is hardware problem.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I've jumped on it quickly since it seems urgent.

The kernel dump is still downloading and I don't have the time today to wait for it, but I expect it and the minidump to say the same thing. If the kernel dump says anything different I'll post back.

The minidump is quite clear that it's the Nvidia graphics driver (nvlddmkm.sys) that's at fault. It ran at an elevated IRQL for too long, hence the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION bug check. This is almost certainly the driver that's at fault rather than the hardware.

Use DDU to uninstall the existing driver and install the latest graphics driver. If this is a Clevo model get that from the Clevo download site, if it's a TongFang model use the one in the downloads section of your main PCS account. It's possible the generic Nvidia driver isn't optimised for that chassis, that's why I suggest you use the manufacturer supplied driver.

Later Edit: The kernel dump contains more details.....

Code:
fffff806`4a86a8f8  fffff806`62c4bfc5 Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_a1657f7761e46e74\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2

The igdkmd64.sys driver is part of the Intel graphics driver and on a laptop the Intel graphics driver and the Nvidia graphics driver work hand in hand. AFAIK the Intel driver writes static displays to the screen and the Nvidia driver handles the moving graphics and ships static pages to the Intel driver for display.

This means that as well as installing the manufacturer's Nvidia graphics driver you should also install the manufacturer's Intel driver from the same source (Clevo or the PCS downloads section).

When you reinstalled, where did you get the drivers from?

WojOst

ok , reinstalled windows again from bootable media.
installed all drivers from PCS Download section but can't download VGA_W10 . when nearly finish download get info its unsucessfull