Optimus VIII, keyboard and trackpad problem

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's an N850HK1, I have the manual as a technician sent me it from my last ticket about the keyboard.
I believe the issue may have arisen from the fact that when i was using the laptop, it was always plugged in the wall with the charger on so that the battery has swelled up and maybe pushed some parts/connectors?. ( I also have a battery issue where it sometimes doesnt boot and to fix i have to take battery out, hold power button for a while and put it back in while keeping the laptop as still as possible, but i imagine this can be fixed by buying a new battery).
Even if it's out of warranty, I would still contact PCS as they may have spare parts available for you to buy.

I've had a look online and none of the European clevo parts stockists have anything in stock for that model. Eurocomm and clevo-computer and the usual go to's, but they don't list that model.

Rikeshp

Even if it's out of warranty, I would still contact PCS as they may have spare parts available for you to buy.

I've had a look online and none of the European clevo parts stockists have anything in stock for that model. Eurocomm and clevo-computer and the usual go to's, but they don't list that model.
Thank you! I have sent a ticket as tech support lets hope they can point me in the right direction.

Do you know if cleaning the touchpad with Isopropyl alcohol would damage it? Or is it safe to do so? Might give that a go while I wait for a reply.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thank you! I have sent a ticket as tech support lets hope they can point me in the right direction.

Do you know if cleaning the touchpad with Isopropyl alcohol would damage it? Or is it safe to do so? Might give that a go while I wait for a reply.
I'm not sure what coating it has, should be ok I would have thought.