Optimus X 60Hz screen🤨

• Thread starter Deleted member 94250
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 94250

Hi guys.

Ok so I was playing RDR2 and in one of the noght time scenes I was unable to distinguish dark details... I asked my gamer buddy and after witnessing it himself told me the backlight bleed on my screen was excessive...

Is this a common problem with the budget panels used in the Optimus X?

Do i need to contact PCS over it at all? It doesn't affect my day to day life and likely won't, except for making dark scenes in games extremely annoying and difficult (I died like 4 times in something that would have been cheesecake later)

I would take a picture and show it but my phone camera is 13MP and just won't show the problem well enough

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys.

Ok so I was playing RDR2 and in one of the noght time scenes I was unable to distinguish dark details... I asked my gamer buddy and after witnessing it himself told me the backlight bleed on my screen was excessive...

Is this a common problem with the budget panels used in the Optimus X?

Do i need to contact PCS over it at all? It doesn't affect my day to day life and likely won't, except for making dark scenes in games extremely annoying and difficult (I died like 4 times in something that would have been cheesecake later)

I would take a picture and show it but my phone camera is 13MP and just won't show the problem well enough

I would recommend trying to take a picture of the screen in normal light levels and sending it to [email protected] so this can be assessed.

🐆

D

Deleted member 94250

I would recommend trying to take a picture of the screen in normal light levels and sending it to [email protected] so this can be assessed.

🐆
I wish that were possible but I'd need a good quality camera. But ok I'll try to borrow one and get it done