Optimus XI for gaming and working

MinCla

Hello ! I recently bought a Optimus 15''6 for my new school and for gaming quite often. I needed so a good computer.
Here are the spec of my new baby :

Processeur Six Core Intel® Core® i7 10750H (2,6 GHz, 5 GHz Turbo)
16 Go Corsair 2666 MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 8 Go)
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti - 6 Go de RAM vidéo GDDR6
1 To SSD PCS 2,5 POUCES, SATA 6 Go
PÂTE THERMIQUE ARCTIC MX-4 EXTRÊME CONDUCTIVITÉ
I received it 15 days after ordering it and I waited another 15 days so I can make a good review for future customers like me.

For now it responds perfectly to my needs in terms of speed and power. The hull gives this impression of robustness. The keyboard is very nice to use, you can totally adjust at your convenience the intensity and color of the light. The screen looks awesome, I don't have any reflection while working or gaming. For now I'm very happy with it.

I just have 3 minor problems with this computer :

- when i press the button volume up or volume down while in game, my screen goes black for 2 seconds.
- the hull becomes dirty quickly because it keeps a lot finger marks. (but they give you a little cloth in the package to keep it clean :D)
- i write this one is probably by lack of knowledge : as soon as I use a game (LoL, Valorant for exemple) the laptop becomes very hot and loudy and the refreshing system goes mad. It's the first time I have such a powerful laptop so maybe it's normal. If you have an answer to that I'd be please to hear it.

IMG_20200731_092646.jpg
IMG_20200731_092654-min.jpg
IMG_20200731_092719-min.jpg