Order delayed, any new hardware coming?

LFFPicard

Godlike
Well,

70% sure it would happen, i got turned down the 12months buy now pay later *Waves fist at rest of family and there spending habits!!*

So as it will take me a couple months to rack up the extra £1000 i needed for my PC i have a single question in my mind..

Is there any new hardware coming out that may push down the price on some components or be worth getting instead of in the near future.
Seems silly to save up and order my original spec if it is just going to be replaced with better hardware in a month, so if anything is due i might as well hold on and save that little bit more and get a beast of a machine for Xmas.

Being a bit behind on tech news, I thought i would leave it to the likes of yourselves and Sleinous to keep me informed :)

Gorman

Author Level
Is there any new hardware coming out that may push down the price on some components or be worth getting instead of in the near future.
Seems silly to save up and order my original spec if it is just going to be replaced with better hardware in a month, so if anything is due i might as well hold on and save that little bit more and get a beast of a machine for Xmas.

Best to start a new spec nearer the time.

There are always things on the horizon as far as hardware goes, i wouldnt be too surprised by an ATI and Nvidia refresh in time for Christmas.