Order Despatched

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Sweet sweet words ;) :D

Now I just hope this whole Pope thing doesn't interfere with DHL delivering my tower tomorrow!

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Lol, congrats. As for DHL, well... I doubt they're interested in the Pope lol

I don't imagine they are but my fear is more the 200,000 people descending onto Edinburgh tomorrow to catch a glimpse. Traffic is bad enough in the city at the best of times!

h3ro

Bronze Level Poster
mines should be coming tomorrow too! :)

pope in Edinburgh better not mess my delivery up either!

h3ro

Bronze Level Poster
i7 950, 6gb kingston hyperX, 2gb gtx460, 640gb wd 64mb cache, corsair 750w :)

spying haha, i've been doing no such thing :p

ours might even be on the same van :0

Last edited:

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
i7 950, 6gb kingston hyperX, 2gb gtx460, 640gb wd 64mb cache, corsair 750w :)

spying haha, i've been doing no such thing :p

ours might even be on the same van :0

Maybe! :p Unfortunately I have to wait till Uni finishes then I have the hassle of installing Windows/Linux (Downloaded the 4GB for each of them this evening!) then it'll probably be straight onto OpenGL once everything else is reinstalled and backups are copied over :(

h3ro

Bronze Level Poster
im gonna struggle to get to uni tomorrow because the pope has stole all the bus routes, thinking of just staying home and waiting on my delivery. then the mass installation begins, got stuff for uni i need to get on mines too, could take a while..

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
im gonna struggle to get to uni tomorrow because the pope has stole all the bus routes, thinking of just staying home and waiting on my delivery. then the mass installation begins, got stuff for uni i need to get on mines too, could take a while..

Yeah... I'm only 3 bus stops away from mine but I fear the buses could be trapped intown. And all of us need to be in by 9:15 :( Wish I could stay home lol