Order dispatched !!

Ads

Hi,

Brilliant news !!

Just received a text informing that my pc was dispatched... slightly worried though as arranged to work from home tomorrow in anticpation of delivery.

DHL dont ever deliver same day do they ?? Im only 30-40mins away from PCS....and im not there.......

PS - Thank you very much PCS...cannot wait to get it all plugged in and going..

Rakk

The Awesome
Generally they don't deliver on the same day as they collect, but I don't actually know.

Ads

Its ok...I should be more patient... recevied the email which states how and when they deliver..and its states it on there...

Im always premature when I get excited...........lolz..

On a side issue, the email states that I should check the product before signing for it...does this mean that I should plug it in etc to ensure its working, or does it mean give it a once over to ensure that there is has been no damage incurred during delivery etc..

Thanks for the help.

Rakk

The Awesome
The delivery guy pretty much wont let you have it til you sign for it, and she/he won't wait for you to even drag it into the house before disappearing off. Or at least that's my experience with these people.

Sleinous

Author Level
You're allowed to open the box to look for insanely large dents etc, e.g. if the parcel's cardboard box looks like its had the once over through a combine harvester you should either open and inspect for damage or refuse due to transport damage.

Ads

Yeah I wouuld suspect that there is a miniscule chance of it being damaged, as the packaging is specially designed...

Thanks for the answers though.

Gorman

Author Level
If you suspect the machine has been damaged in transit and dont have time to check it, always sign for the package as unchecked.

Sleinous

Author Level
Ye, but u never know how its been transported, or who has been with it (huge waching machine next to it when in the long distance transport trucks) ouch! :p

spunkypocket

got my puter delievered this morning and wat can i say is awesome wen ive got it all sorted and game run like a dream lovin il get some pics done 2mrrw (sunday) after wrk, of my rig and set up..

sanj

got my puter delievered this morning and wat can i say is awesome wen ive got it all sorted and game run like a dream lovin il get some pics done 2mrrw (sunday) after wrk, of my rig and set up..

Nice to see another happy customer!