Order status confusion

nabznab

Ok so I’m a little confused. I received an email last week saying my order is expected was to be dispatched today. However, upon checking the status it had said ’pre production‘. I called PCS to clarify on an update and they said that the chassis is currently out of stock and were surprised that I hadn’t been notified of this by email. The stock is expected to arrive on the 24th. Now my order status has changed to ‘in building‘. Am I now to assume there’s been a change?

Odd thing is I called last week on a separate issue but thought I’d ask about stock as I noticed on the website the laptop (Fusion IV Pro) was out of stock. I enquired whether this would affect my order and was told no as I had placed the order whilst there was enough stock. So now the order status is changed. I’ve emailed PCS but thought someone may be able to clarify something I may have misunderstood.
TIA

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ok so I’m a little confused. I received an email last week saying my order is expected was to be dispatched today. However, upon checking the status it had said ’pre production‘. I called PCS to clarify on an update and they said that the chassis is currently out of stock and we’re surprised that I hadn’t been notified of this by email. The stock is expected to arrive on the 24th. Now my order status has changed has ‘in building‘. Am I now to assume there’s been a change?

Odd thing is I called last week on a separate issue but thought I’d ask about stock as I noticed on the website the laptop (Fusion IV Pro) was out of stock. I enquired whether this would affect my order and was told no as I had placed the order whilst there was enough stock. So now the order status is changed. I’ve emailed PCS but thought someone may be able to clarify something I may have misunderstood.
TIA
Normally when you place your order, the first stage of that is allocating the parts of your build. Then the "bin" with your parts enter the queue for the builders to get to eventually.

There is a bit of discombobulation at the moment as most of the "back office" staff like customer services are working remotely from home, so there have been issues with communication between teams.

If the update is now saying it's in building, I would take that as the accurate stage. I would expect you'll likely get an email either later on today or early tomorrow saying it's gone into testing.

nabznab

Normally when you place your order, the first stage of that is allocating the parts of your build. Then the "bin" with your parts enter the queue for the builders to get to eventually.

There is a bit of discombobulation at the moment as most of the "back office" staff like customer services are working remotely from home, so there have been issues with communication between teams.

If the update is now saying it's in building, I would take that as the accurate stage. I would expect you'll likely get an email either later on today or early tomorrow saying it's gone into testing.

Ah I see. I hope that’s the case. Thanks for the reassurance.