Ordered Vortex III what do you think of this?

Ordered 3 days ago, and now in pre-production. What do you guys think of this spec, any suggestions as I can still change the order?
Also, from this point, how long should it take to be dispatched?
EXCITED!! :)

Vortex Series: 17.3" Glossy Full HD LED Widescreen (1920x1080)
Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Mobile Processor i7-3720QM (2.60GHz) 6MB
16GB SAMSUNG 1600MHz SODIMM DDR3 MEMORY (4 x 4GB)
nVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 675M - 2.0GB DDR5 Video RAM - DirectX® 11
240GB INTEL® 520 SERIES SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 550MB/sR | 520MB/sW)
750GB WD SCORPIO BLACK WD7500BPKT, SATA 3 Gb/s, 16MB CACHE (7200 rpm)
SONY BC-5550H 4x BLURAY COMBO DRIVE & CYBERLINK SOFTWARE (£59)
Internal 9 in 1 Card Reader (MMC/RSMMC/SD: Mini, XC & HC/MS: Pro & Duo)
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND (£9)
Intel 5.1 Channel High Definition Audio + SPDIF/MIC/Headphone Jack
GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS INTEL® ADVANCED-N 6230 (300Mbps) + BLUETOOTH
3 x USB 3.0 PORTS + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT AS STANDARD
1 X 1394a FIREWIRE PORT
Vortex Series 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (5,200 mAh/76.96WH)
1 x UK Power Lead & 220W AC Adaptor
Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£109)
3 Year Gold Warranty (2 Year Collect & Return, 2 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£69)
1 Year Dead Pixel Guarantee Inc. Labour & Carriage Costs (£19)
PCS EXTRA-CARE DIAMOND DELIVERY - MON-FRI, PRE-NOON (£9)

Pricing Information
Price (excluding VAT) £1,535.83
Price £1,843.00

marvir

Enthusiast
Looks good to me. Mine's a slightly slower version of yours (i7-3610 CPU & 8GB RAM) but apart from that everything else is identical. What are you using it for? I think last I checked even the Vortex III chassis was pre-sold, also the wireless card and the Scorpio was pre-sold, although at least for my order (ordered May 1st) they said the parts should come in later this week, so as of now (4 working days) is still in pre-production waiting for the components. Can't wait either, really need it soon as well as I'm going abroad for a week later this month and I need it for work.

Congrats on your order!

Benadiction

Bronze Level Poster
Looks great to me mate, I'm wating on my Vortex III too though I ordered the 7970m so having to wait till the end of the month! Are you video editing or gaming? I'd probably loose the 16GB of ram and get 8GB of Kingston HyperX instead if you're gaming. Also check out the benchmarks on 3dmark.com if you can get the HD 7970m instead of the GTX 675m you'll gain about 40% performance.

I'll probably be using it primarily for gaming, and video editing. Coming from a Late 2008 Macbook pro (Core 2 Duo, 9600M GT, 4GB) should be a massive jump, this is my first upgrade in absolutely AGES. Personally I thought the 16GB of RAM is a bit overkill but as the cost difference isn't much I decided to go for it.
Hopefully the parts will come either today or tomorrow!

marvir

Enthusiast
Yeah with editing or any work that requires rendering it all comes down to the CPU and a lot of Ram is good, and price isn't huge anyway so I would stick to the 16GB.. I would've gone for it but I had to use that money to get the fast track once all the parts are in, as I need it ASAP. I wanted the 7970 as well but I'm using my lappy for 3D and I've always preferred Nvidia for my work, so I'm hoping to save up and upgrade to the 680 when it comes out down the line if the performance gain is worth it. Can't wait to use the SSD, never tried using 1 yet. 240GB is a really good size, enough for all my games and programs, and space to put my 3d work folders there to open them up nice and quick. Ugh I hate the waiting game.