Other PSU Makes

davidbanks632

I dont suppose PCS will be getting any other makes of PSU for us to choose from will they? I was looking on the web and videos about reviews for PSU's and I was interested in the bequiet range, but PCS only seem to stock corsair PSU's?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I dont suppose PCS will be getting any other makes of PSU for us to choose from will they? I was looking on the web and videos about reviews for PSU's and I was interested in the bequiet range, but PCS only seem to stock corsair PSU's?
You'd have to ask PCS directly, they don't monitor these forums and none of us work for PCS.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I'd be surprised if they did tbh.

They've used Corsair PSUs for a long while, the current choice provides options at various price points, and a range of features including semi-passive, and they probably won't want to bloat the configurators with too much choice. Plus maybe a lot of people aren't too bothered about PSU choice as long as the thing sits there and works (and is modular, gold rated, semi passive, or whatever features that PCS already cater for to an extent).

It's only very recently that they started stocking be quiet! PC cases.

When PCS find something that 'works' they tend to stick with it. For instance we don't often see them do major refreshes to motherboards and RAM outside of new generations being released. Which is understandable for various potential reasons.

But do ask them, and let us know what they say, the above is just me speculating. :)