Oussebon advice please

Jamieg

Opted for the Recoil iii GTX,
1660ti card (saw reviews and it seems to have the 1060 Gtx beat by a lot)
Saw you recommended to someone previous.
Comes with the new total war too which is awesome

Even opted for the Swiss backpack cause it was £9 cheaper than Amazon. 10 days till I get home, just hope the wife doesn’t see the invoice

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Sorry, never got back to this, things have been hectic :)

It's a good way to go. And the new TW is a monster, so the 1660 ti will come in handy.

Jamieg

Very much liked the Warhammer total wars so this should be fun. I find your advice on here is always useful to get the most bang for the bucks. Not sure what my next purchase will be.

Jamieg

Arrive home super excited to tryout my new laptop. No battery pack detected. Fly to Seattle Monday morning, not impressed

Jamieg

Yes the battery pack had been disconnected so had to remove the 17 screws to get to it. All good now, but somewhat disappointed. The laptop is ridiculously small, my mate has a “gaming laptop “ a few years older but needs a chain block and a support team to lift it and transport it. It’s as light as a feather. I was 50/50 about 15” or 17 “ screen but was definitely right to go with the 15” screen.

Oussebon I can’t remember exactly but where do you get the code for the free game TW

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
The Recoil is a particularly thin and light laptop for its class. Shame about the battery coming loose - I guess it may have wiggled loose in transit?

Assuming your order qualified for it (i.e. it says you get it in the order) I think PCS would normally email you a code, which you'd then redeem through a promotions website.

If you've not got the code, give PCS a call with your order number.

It can sometimes be that supplies of codes run out, at least temporarily, and PCS need to wait for new stock.