Out of stock email? But its in stock...

Sonny181

Okay so i got a missed call and an email stating the MOBO i ordered was out of stock, and gave me 3 choices to choose from.

Instead of emailing back i rung them to make the choice as i thought emailing them would be a longer process.

The guy on the phone told me that the MOBO is now in stock and that i no longer need to choose a different one.

The guy also said my order has been fully picked and should go into building the next day (This was 2 days ago) but its still in pre production.

Do they still require me to email them back? Im worried my order has been paused.

If my order has been fully picked (According to the phone operative) what would cause it to not advance to building?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Perhaps there were builds in front of yours waiting for the same board? If you have any worries give them another call to check. [emoji3]

Sent using Tapatalk

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Okay so i got a missed call and an email stating the MOBO i ordered was out of stock, and gave me 3 choices to choose from.

Instead of emailing back i rung them to make the choice as i thought emailing them would be a longer process.

The guy on the phone told me that the MOBO is now in stock and that i no longer need to choose a different one.

The guy also said my order has been fully picked and should go into building the next day (This was 2 days ago) but its still in pre production.

Do they still require me to email them back? Im worried my order has been paused.

If my order has been fully picked (According to the phone operative) what would cause it to not advance to building?
I’d give them a call just to make sure, we can only speculate.

It’s possible there’s a bug in the system and it hasn’t caught up with itself, or perhaps the person who checked was checking an incorrect build. But this is all speculation.

Sonny181

Yeah i sent an email prior to this post but wanted to see if anyone had the same situation happen to them.

Apparently there's construction works going on in the wareouse which is adding delays. My order is estimated to be dispatched end of next week.

This waiting is KILLING me 😅