out of stock upgrade order

ojmck22

Bronze Level Poster
Has anyone ever ordered an item that is out of stock as an upgrade? Or does anyone know if it is possible? Obviously it wont be possible through the website but I'm thinking contacting them through phone/online chat as i was speaking to a guy called martin on the online chat function who said i could order through chat although that was when the item was in stock. I have already asked this on the discord although no one has any experience of a similar situation there so im wondering if i can get someone who has experience of it here. Thanks

Bhuna50

Author Level
Has anyone ever ordered an item that is out of stock as an upgrade? Or does anyone know if it is possible? Obviously it wont be possible through the website but I'm thinking contacting them through phone/online chat as i was speaking to a guy called martin on the online chat function who said i could order through chat although that was when the item was in stock. I have already asked this on the discord although no one has any experience of a similar situation there so im wondering if i can get someone who has experience of it here. Thanks

You would have to try it and see - if it lets you order it, then I expect it means that they have some on order, if it doesnt, then you will have to phone them up and ask about it as it might be something they are not ordering back in.