Out of stock?

Chrisyo

Hi!

Where on the admin pages can you actually see if there is any parts on your order which is out of stock?
Cant seem to find anything while viewing my order. Just so I know for certain there isn't a obvious reason for
why my laptop is still in its 13th pre-production phase :turned:

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Hi Chrisyo,

Can you PM me your order number so I can check this out for you? I'll have a look, normally if anything is out of stock the system will have it in bold at the top of your order page with an ETA page, it may be that we have just received the stock, either way, get your order number to me and I shall check it out for you.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Okay, I've checked it out for you, we are currently awaiting the chassis' that feature the 6990M graphics card, these are due in within the next 1-3 working days, as soon as they are in all orders will be completed as priorities. I do apologise for the delay with getting these particular items in.

InfernalBadger

Bronze Level Poster
I've got a similar problem with my order. 13th day and still in pre-prod. I even changed from a matte screen to a glossy because the matte ones were out of stock (Only found this out from the forums, didn't say anything about it on my account). Was hoping to get the laptop by the end of this week as I'm going away.