part compablity

hello. i want to ask about optimus IV 17.3" laptop. are all listed CPUs ,RAM and GPU are compatible with each other in various combinations, or will it BSOD me every 30min for intensive high-ultra high gaming sessions?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We do not sell component combinations that will cause BSODs.

All parts are compatible and will be checked for compatability before you order, flagging any potential compatability issues before allowing you to proceed.

okay. and the warranty doesnt cover malfunction or broken/burned parts inside laptop, right? just those lcd,cables,keyboard replacements.
but : Warranty Exclusions have Incorrectly installed goods. that means if i get a laptop with this problem, warranty will not cover it? or i dont understand the concept of Incorrectly installed goods

steaky360

okay. and the warranty doesnt cover malfunction or broken/burned parts inside laptop, right? just those lcd,cables,keyboard replacements.
but : Warranty Exclusions have Incorrectly installed goods. that means if i get a laptop with this problem, warranty will not cover it? or i dont understand the concept of Incorrectly installed goods

The exclusion for incorrectly installed goods is referring to any items you install yourself. Your laptop will be fully covered when it arrives from PCS, every component in it falls under the warranty and I believe all of the peripherals (external mouse etc.) if purchased from PCS are also included in the warranty.

If you install something yourself and it breaks (or in the process of installing it you break something) then that is not covered by the warranty.

Hope this helps :)