passmark software

hi everyone. has anyone here ever used passmark software, it actualy shows what your laptop is really capable of doing. i did the test and was pretty shocked at the results. on top was blazing fast memory decent stats on hard drive and not too bad on cpu, but as for graphics then this is where it kicks you in the teeth. very very bad scores on 2D and 3D graphics is rubbish on this laptop. GeForce GTX 1050 lets it down badly. its really sad for me as i cant upgrade the graphics to a better 1.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That’s kind of the point of a laptop, you need to get the best GPU you can afford as that is the first bottleneck.

That GPU is over 4 years old now. Even when it was new it would have struggled at 1080p.

That’s kind of the point of a laptop, you need to get the best GPU you can afford as that is the first bottleneck.

That GPU is over 4 years old now. Even when it was new it would have struggled at 1080p.
so if i was to buy another laptop then i should make sure the graphics are really good and work around that as a base line ?