Payment problems..

Parix

After customizing a build, I went to purchase, after entering my card details it told me

"Unfortunately Your Card Was Not Processed Successfully"

At the bottom it also said to try again, so I did, several times and got the same message, after giving up I decided to check my bank balance and my balance was £530 less than before, so they've taken the money, what happens now?

I got no receipt, no confirmation message what so ever, is it going to attempt to take the £530 for all the times I tried buying? *Sigh* help please.

Noob_Dave

o0o interesting thanks for pointing out
I not got a clue though :(
Prob card company holding it back for fraud purposes

steaky360

After customizing a build, I went to purchase, after entering my card details it told me

"Unfortunately Your Card Was Not Processed Successfully"

At the bottom it also said to try again, so I did, several times and got the same message, after giving up I decided to check my bank balance and my balance was £530 less than before, so they've taken the money, what happens now?

I got no receipt, no confirmation message what so ever, is it going to attempt to take the £530 for all the times I tried buying? *Sigh* help please.

I'm certainly no expert but I've once paid for flights and received a similar message to you Parix. After a discussion with the bank and the airline it seemed as if the payment didn't go through (for whatever reason) but was 'pre-authorised' by the bank, hence the money coming off my balance.

Best bet is to give the bank and PCS a quick call to see if they have recorded any problems with the transaction and then try again.

The money was returned to me but it took a few working days before it re-appeared in my available balance.