PC builder Case selection linked to GPUs that fit

Gus

Bronze Level Poster
Can we get some form of info panel to the case description as to what GPU cards will fit without some butter and mallet to shove it home. I had this exact problem when selecting a case for my newest build, your checker could tell me the case selected was too small but Not what cases would take the card. I had to go through each case in turn to find a case I was happy enough with that could take my Asus TUF 4090

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Can we get some form of info panel to the case description as to what GPU cards will fit without some butter and mallet to shove it home. I had this exact problem when selecting a case for my newest build, your checker could tell me the case selected was too small but Not what cases would take the card. I had to go through each case in turn to find a case I was happy enough with that could take my Asus TUF 4090
It does actually highlight which cases are compatible, once you accept the notification and are back at the configurator, any cases that won't fit the card are highlighted red, the ones that will fit it are white

Screenshot_20230520_181941_Edge.jpg

Gus

Bronze Level Poster
ok thanks, then a mention at the builder warning screen saying that would clear confusion