PC Building Simulator 2 will be an Epic exclusive permantently

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I'm curious how it'll be a true sequel. I'll need to do my homework here. It's not really the type of game to be able to reinvent into a sequel, it would be more DLC or a remaster surely?

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm curious how it'll be a true sequel. I'll need to do my homework here. It's not really the type of game to be able to reinvent into a sequel, it would be more DLC or a remaster surely?
Apparently there is going to be a whole "campaign" that will include running a computer repair shop or a system integrator and building from there?

I guess it depends on the scope, will it get the point of automation and such? Bit early to tell from the stuff so far, not that these games appeal to me all that much but just heard a few things about it here and there

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Apparently there is going to be a whole "campaign" that will include running a computer repair shop or a system integrator and building from there?

I guess it depends on the scope, will it get the point of automation and such? Bit early to tell from the stuff so far, not that these games appeal to me all that much but just heard a few things about it here and there

That's what the original is though, unless what you mean is it's adding the hiring dynamic where you're an employer as well as a builder :unsure:

It would be an interesting twist if it had the Theme dynamic involved.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah guess we'll see, being on EPIC games stores means it may as well not exist to me but definitely sounds kinda interesting. Again though these simulator games aren't really my thing

Bhuna50

Author Level
Being an epic exclusive just means I will wait until 3/4pm on a Thursday sometime 6 to 7 months after it’s been out (or over twelve days of Christmas) and click on the “Get it Free” button that will appear for a week. 😂😂

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Had a look at the Epic storefront and it's looking very much like a remaster, but with an "expanded campaign" and more than 40 components companies. The original had 30-odd if I remember right, so it's looking closer to a remaster but with a little more content.

As mad as it sounds, I actually do enjoy these kinds of simulators - that Ukraine bundle I got on Humble has Car Mechanic Simulator (which I already own, so spare copy going!) and Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator by the same developer. They're fairly dry games, but I quite like that.