Pc delivery question

JakeB772

Hi everyone, my pc is meant to be coming within the next 3-5 days. Im just wondering if when it arrives will there be plastic wrap on the parts it will have it on, or will it only be the case? Or is it all removed when being built.
(Didn’t know what topic to put this in, please correct me)

Specs:
AMD Ryzen 3 3100
NVIDIA GTX 1660 Super
16gb Corsair VENGEANCE 3200Mhz RAM
256gb SSD
1TB Seagate Barracuda
Gigabyte X570 GAMING X
Corsair 650W CV Series

And many plans on upgrades at a later date

steaky360

Hi @JakeB772 the computer will come fully assembled. There won't be any (or certainly not much) of the original packaging on the components themselves.

There might be some of the peel-able plastic wrapping still on your case depending on what you chose, but as all the other components will be installed in the case its unlikely they'll have any wrapping on.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There will be a styrofoam cushion inside the case protecting the innards, and if the case you've selected has glass or plastic windows, these will likely have a plastic film to peel off.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The case might also have plastic film on certain parts depending on what the manufacturer puts on....I found plastic film on the front of my case about 3 months after I'd bought it
I love it when that happens! You get that surprise peel phase when you're least expecting it o_O