PC down

boomiz

Hi.

Hope you can help me.

I have a PC, this one:

Aspire Windows 7 home edition.

And yesterday it imploded completely on me :(

Please se attached file.

Luckily I have a copy of all my docs. and pictures on a external disc, so no worries :)

But I have no idea what to do, the attached pic. of my screen is all I can see when I start my PC.

Do I have to buy and reinstall Windows 7?

Don't want to buy a new PC.....this one have everything I need for my pictures and everyday stuff :)

Thank you

:) L

Attachments

• pc.jpg
    pc.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 298

LFFPicard

Godlike
Basically the best answer I can give you is follow the instructions it gives you on the screen.

Basically a windows file is b0rked and it is simply asking you to put your windows disc in restart the PC boot from the disc and choose the repair option.
Instructions on how to do this should be with any help docs you got with the machine (Being a rival doubtful) or google a youtube video. It is really simple and the machine will run through eh repair, restart and should load back up fine.

boomiz

Thank you...I don't have a Windows 7 CD or back up :(
So I guess I have to buy one from somewhere.....

I will see if I can find a Windows 7 offer ;)

LFFPicard

Godlike
Well not that we are meant to give out advice on rival builds but you have an Aspire, which is Acer.
You should of received either and OEM Windows disc or a Acer branded backup disc with it. That is what you need to use. If you don't have either you will need to buy a new copy of windows retail and re-install the whole system as it will not work with the currently installed windows.

Alternatively, buy a PCS PC and you will be trouble free :)