Pc for gaming, streaming and graphic design on a budget

maddiemist

I'm looking to buy a pc that can run games such as minecraft, stardew valley, celeste, valorant, genshin impact and also mods of some of these games. I also want it to be able to stream to twitch, as this is a big hobby of mine. I am going to uni for graphic design next year which is why I need my own pc because I have been using my current school and family one till now. So, I also need it to be able to run adobe creative cloud (photoshop, illustrator etc). I already have a basic keyboards mouse, webcam and mic. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to work much due to Covid and my family aren't very rich so I have a budget of £800 pounds but at the very most £1100. I know this is alot to ask of a pc on such a small budget, but I don't want to lose my love of gaming and I don't know where to start with buying it because none of my family or friends are techies. I would appreciate any guidance. :)

thestokehero

I cant comment on all-in-ones but it might be worth looking at gaming laptops to suit your needs. You can always plug all of your peripherals into it when at home but take it with you to class when youre at uni etc. PCS recently added some new 15" gaming laptops to their range if you want to take a look, theyre right on your budget too.

Hope this helps!