Pc for gaming,Streaming and recording

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Oh thanks for that, so how do I do the deposit because I have no idea how it works?

You just click proceed? I'm unsure where you would be struggling as the information is all very clear and straight forward. You need to input your email address and then click proceed to be offered the payment options. Read through them and select whichever suits you best.

Walees

yeah I proceed and enter everything I need until I click on the payment method on the personal finance section, It asks me to enter a deposite amount which goes up to 78% which I dont understand tbh

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You're simply selecting how much deposit you want to pay, essentially how much you're willing to pay upfront so that it brings the total cost and monthly payments down should you ever need to pay them

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Still shows that the interest at 11% when I have it enough for 12 months?
There will be no interest if you pay it all off within 12months, read the contract mate it's all there. there is admin fee of around £30 if you pay it off early but you pay no interest

Walees

Ahhh okay I see sorry for making this too long lol, never bought a pc before so had to just make sure everything was right. Thank you all for your helps.

Aza

Rising Star
You can chose your deposit amount, I think it starts at 10% but you can increase so the loan amount is then less, and loan interest is then less.
As mentioned, pay off within 12 months and theres no interest, just a £29 early repayment fee.

It was because I suspected finance that I was asking if the monitor had to be part of the package, not sure what the final build you went for is but scotts £1755 is going to have been the stronger one out of what I suggested, the monitor option I stuck with the intel build i drafted is not a great monitor though... so curious what decision you ended up with there.
I chose finance with my own build and cleared it within 12 months, its a nice way to spead the cost and I dont tend to have £2K+ just sat in the bank...useless at saving...

Buying the monitor separately is def the best route, in terms of choice and price, teh Asus Tuf scott gave a link for is a good monitor and £150 off atm, if you can do that without breaking the bank it would be worth it.

Walees

You can chose your deposit amount, I think it starts at 10% but you can increase so the loan amount is then less, and loan interest is then less.
As mentioned, pay off within 12 months and theres no interest, just a £29 early repayment fee.

It was because I suspected finance that I was asking if the monitor had to be part of the package, not sure what the final build you went for is but scotts £1755 is going to have been the stronger one out of what I suggested, the monitor option I stuck with the intel build i drafted is not a great monitor though... so curious what decision you ended up with there.
I chose finance with my own build and cleared it within 12 months, its a nice way to spead the cost and I dont tend to have £2K+ just sat in the bank...useless at saving...

Buying the monitor separately is def the best route, in terms of choice and price, teh Asus Tuf scott gave a link for is a good monitor and £150 off atm, if you can do that without breaking the bank it would be worth it.
Yeah I went for the build scott sent since it was the best option to go far, will be checking the monitors seperatley, thank you for the help.