PC Game Deals!

JSG10

Expert
Cheers for that :) Tempted to get all the DLC. Although I have so many games to play atm and I still haven't completed Mafia II without any DLC

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
same here mate, i just keep buying crap that i probably wont ever play... was tempted to get all the dlc, but only got the extra story mission ones x, the cosmetic ones look a bit s.....

ps. i hope they put bioshock 2 and borderlands for sale :p, since i have some sort of steam attachment disorder :S (I keep buying crap i already have on steam so i can get rid of the retail copies)

Last edited:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I bought Borderlands last year when it was on sale on Steam.

I can see how it could be a fun game, but I just think you need to play it with other people, as it gets terribly lonely out there!

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
By the way Direct2Drive has a "30 days of deals" spring sale promotion. OFFER ENDED
Forget to mention this lol, anyways todays deal is World of Goo for £4.25

Edit: lol okay decided to buy every bit of dlc for mafia 2, even though i'm only on the third mission, what can i say? I LOVED MAFIA 1... the car models still look great !!!!

AMAZON PC GAME DEALS
Dead Space 2 £13.98

Fallout New Vegas £13

Mass Effect 1 just a fiver

Mass Effect 2 only 8 quid

Last edited:

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
have no idea but i will downloading it now :p also lets not forget about direct2drives thirty days of deals thing, Todays deal is dirt 2 at only £3.75
OFFER ENDED

Last edited:

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Downloading the first one now, so I can play through the first one before the second, could you let me know if people are playing online still as soon as you can please? :) If they are i'll make a purchase!

P.S. Good deal hunting ;)

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
will do :p, btw magicka is £3.99 or you can get the complete package that includes the new magicka vietnam expansion (which actually looks quite good) for £6.04
OFFER ENDED

Here's the Link bee snitches

angry-beeSml.jpg

Last edited:

Kalisnoir

Super Star
So, I typed "pc game deals" in Google to try and contribute somewhat to the thread, only to stuble across... Pc game deals!!! 6th on the list aha. You should claim commision for any new customers ;)

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Bioshock 2 is one of those games that thinks having windows live is a good idea, it doesn't have a server browser, but i did jump into a multiplayer game fairly quickly, plus it is in the top 100 played games on steam :S (the multiplayer isnt that great btw, seems a bit tacked on)

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Really tempted to get the game of the year version, just because it has the zombie expansion :p

ps. Direct2Drive deal of the day is 75% off Torchlight just £1.90... go grab it rpg fansOFFER ENDED

And those with a ps3. the best place to get portal 2 is game.co.uk, only £33 + plus double preorder points + free copy of portal 2 on the pc (then again every copy of portal 2 on the ps3 gets a free steam copy)

Last edited:

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
One of the greatest series' in gaming, "MAX PAYNE" is on sale on steam
OFFER ENDED

Max payne

Max Payne 1 is £1.49
Max payne 2 is £1.49
You can get them both for £2.49
And bully's on there also for £2.49 (bullys pretty kick ass.... play it now)

Last edited:

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
OFFER ENDEDSplinter cell pack just 20 quid.... !!!!!!!!!

Thats

• Tom Clancy's Splinter cell
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter cell double agent
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter cell chaos theory
  • Conviction
  • and convictions map packs

Last edited:

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Alien Vs Predator under 4 quid in direct2drives 30 days of deals

Steam have GTA classics for 5 quid
OFFER ENDED

which you can buy individually

1. Gta 3 - £1.49
  2. Vice City - £1.49
  3. San Andreas - £2.49
the classics collection also includes gta 1 and 2 for free. You can also download the first 2 gta's off there website

and direct2drive are giving 10% off all preorders 10 % off preorders

Empire Total war + Napoleon expansion is 14 quid on play.com

Bulletstorm 14 quid on amazon

Modern Warfare 2 15 quid on amazon

Fear 2 6 quid on hmv

shogun 2 total war is 16 quid at game (disc copy only)

Last edited: