PC Game Deals!

samwil

Enthusiast
I know its already been mentioned - but just a friendly reminder - as I usually miss these things. Shogun 2 (Defo top 3 of total war franchise) is now totally free to keep on steam (Went live 6pm BST) - with all DLC 75% off.

One thing tho - I thought Fall of the Samurai used to be a DLC - its now standalone (still at 75% off) - but just found this strange idk.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I know its already been mentioned - but just a friendly reminder - as I usually miss these things. Shogun 2 (Defo top 3 of total war franchise) is now totally free to keep on steam (Went live 6pm BST) - with all DLC 75% off.

One thing tho - I thought Fall of the Samurai used to be a DLC - its now standalone (still at 75% off) - but just found this strange idk.
Adding now, thanks for the heads up!

samwil

Enthusiast
A little off topic, but there are some ingenious ways to support NHS staff and to promote social distancing that haven't been explored that really need to... Kinda should be practicing some good strategies for "the big one".

But anyway, awesome that somethings being done to support the ones doing all the fighting.