PC Game Deals!

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
Late to the party, but I picked up Assassins Creed Odyssey at weekend, £23 for Ultimate edition.

unfortunately the offer has ended, its back up to £95 !!!

Epic has some decent offers on now and then, coupled with Steam sales, I don’t think I have paid full price for a game in over 10 years.

will wait to see how Star Wars Squadrons is before get it.

Next big one is Baldurs Gate 3
+1 for Star Wars Squadrons for me as well.

D

Deleted member 41971

not on offer but gog are now selling metal gear solid franchise (metal gear 1987, metal gear solid 2000 and metal gear solid 2 2003)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
not on offer but gog are now selling metal gear solid franchise (metal gear 1987, metal gear solid 2000 and metal gear solid 2 2003)

I got the email. Tempted to buy it rather than figuring out which cupboard I've buried my PS1 in.

D

Deleted member 41971

epics weekly game deal as of Thursday evening,

which describes itself as

" Help peculiar characters overcome struggles, uncover a deep state conspiracy, and start a fun little revolution in this delightful dystopian adventure!"

probably sums up 2020 :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 41971

This game actually looks cool, currently 3.80 on steam 84% off early access game until 13th oct 2020

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I was a little afraid of the game might end up like that. It's still only early days, so hopefully patches incoming...?

Capture.JPG

D

Deleted member 41971

Remote life on sale via steam was £14.49 now £3.62 (finishing 15th October 2020)

Remote Life is a 2D Side scrolling space shooter (shmup) for PC. Experience a fast paced action game with insane scary graphics, and hyper jump into a brutal-frenetic-techno-alien world. Free the world from this dreadful nightmare before its nauseating breath of horror destroys mankind.

Battlefield 4 preimium edition on steam (finishing 15th October 2020) was 34.99 now 6.99

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 41971

Bioshock the collection (BioShock™ Remastered, BioShock™ 2 Remastered, BioShock 2: Minerva's Den Remastered, BioShock Infinite, BioShock Infinite - Season Pass, Bioshock Infinite: Columbia's Finest) finishing 19th October 2020 was 39.99 now 9.99

D

Deleted member 41971

dirt rally 2.0 (ends 10th Oct 2020)
standard edition 6.24
game of the yr edition 11.24

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
£50 for early access?! Yes, please let me pay you triple A prices to test your game for you. World gone mad.
Definite madness, but there's enough anticipation around the game that people are willing to pay. If Half Life 3 ever became a thing, I'd hate to see what people would be willing to pay to play it in early access. Me? I'm happy to wait for Baldur's Gate 3 to get to full release, read a few reviews and then make my decision.

Gavras

Master Poster
£50 for early access?! Yes, please let me pay you triple A prices to test your game for you. World gone mad.
Not really, Larian have a good track record and all you are doing now is paying early.

let’s face it a fair few games are released that need so many patches in first few months, they have had people pay full price for an unfinished product.

Its always a case of looking at the studio and their release strategie.

With BG3 Larian have been working closely with WotC.

With some genres, this type of early release would not be possible.

D

Deleted member 41971

offer finishes fri 9th October 2020

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Freebies on Epic this week:

Abzu: Critically acclaimed I believe for design and music, one of those gotta try things like Ori

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam: No idea, not my bag of chips, but sure some of you FPS guys will enjoy

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Not a deal as such, but has anybody had a look through the Steam Game Festival event? It features hundreds of games (many with demos and/or livestreams) that are due to be released in the next few months. It's mostly smaller indie titles, so you're not going to get the fully polished AAA-type experiences there, but I've added a few games to my wishlist that have caught my eye. It's well worth a look if you haven't already got far too many games on Steam!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
We’ve got an absolute bargain on our hands here, lads. Vanquish and Bayonetta on Steam bundled for £6.74 or £3.74 each. Two of the best action games for that price is a steal.

I love PlatinumGames, they bring back the joy. Vanquish will only take about 5-7 hours to play through but it’s insanely good fun. Bayonetta is a masterpiece and it’s utterly bonkers. Turning your hair into a giant high heeled boot to kick an angel in the face? Standard stuff in this game.