PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
We’ve got an absolute bargain on our hands here, lads. Vanquish and Bayonetta on Steam bundled for £6.74 or £3.74 each. Two of the best action games for that price is a steal.

I love PlatinumGames, they bring back the joy. Vanquish will only take about 5-7 hours to play through but it’s insanely good fun. Bayonetta is a masterpiece and it’s utterly bonkers. Turning your hair into a giant high heeled boot to kick an angel in the face? Standard stuff in this game.

I already own Bayonetta, so buying Vanquish as part of the bundle gives me it for £3.37 as I still get the discount! 😁

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I already own Bayonetta, so buying Vanquish as part of the bundle gives me it for £3.37 as I still get the discount! 😁

Worth every penny!

There’s actually a boatload of Sega titles on sale! The Total War series are all discounted, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is a freebie, Persona 4 Golden is £12.79 (never played it myself but seems to be critically acclaimed across the board), Sega Bass Fishing is 83p! (THIS ONE’S HUGE! 😆). And Alien Isolation is £7.49, but that’s a bit scary for my liking...

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Worth every penny!

There’s actually a boatload of Sega titles on sale! The Total War series are all discounted, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is a freebie, Persona 4 Golden is £12.79 (never played it myself but seems to be critically acclaimed across the board), Sega Bass Fishing is 83p! (THIS ONE’S HUGE! 😆). And Alien Isolation is £7.49, but that’s a bit scary for my liking...

I have Alien Isolation, but none of the DLC. I guess I'm about to change that... 🤔

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Remember HumbleBundle give a lot of their proceeds to charity, they don’t just do some fantastic legitimate deals but they do a lot of good for various charity’s also, always worth buying from them!
If I have a particular game in mind that I want, I'll typically check Steam, CDKeys and HumbleBundle to see where the best deal is. If there's not much in the prices, I get it from HB. There's a charity that has helped me out a lot over the years that accepts donations from Humble, so I have them selected as the charity that gets the donation from my purchases.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If I have a particular game in mind that I want, I'll typically check Steam, CDKeys and HumbleBundle to see where the best deal is. If there's not much in the prices, I get it from HB. There's a charity that has helped me out a lot over the years that accepts donations from Humble, so I have them selected as the charity that gets the donation from my purchases.
Those are pretty much my go to markets also, I love steam, but if they have a similar offer on HB I’ll usually get it there.

That’s great that you’re able to help out the charity that’s helped you! They really are good and very trustworthy as well.

Gavras

Master Poster
Assassin's Creed Odyssey for 75% off (78% off for Humble Choice subscribers) is a very good deal - the game is huge! https://www.humblebundle.com/store/assassins-creed-odyssey-ultimate-edition
I bought it on Epic for same price.

it’s definitely a good buy, especially for anyone getting Valhalla and not played this type of game before.

Bang for buck there is a huge amount of game play (including side missions etc).

Steam also have Origins and Odyssey on offer as well.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Do tell more....

It’s not jump scares, it just builds a real sense of creeping dread and psychological horror at an alarming rate. On reflection, playing it in the dark with headphones on may not have been a wise move on my part 😆

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It’s not jump scares, it just builds a real sense of creeping dread and psychological horror at an alarming rate. On reflection, playing it in the dark with headphones on may not have been a wise move on my part 😆
Awesome games, well worth getting if you like tense eerie gameplay. Gotta be played in pitch black with headphones!

Gavras

Master Poster
Try that with Resident Evil 7 (and Res 2 remake) also Dead Space are pretty good.

Even better with WH-1000 XM3 (or latest XM4) and noise cancelling on, lights off......

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Try that with Resident Evil 7 (and Res 2 remake) also Dead Space are pretty good.

Even better with WH-1000 XM3 (or latest XM4) and noise cancelling on, lights off......
All those in my top ten, a reall classic trilogy well worth a look is F.E.A.R, particularly the first game, that was my first introduction to horror gaming and the first one blew me away, just so good. It is old now, but still a great game. The third one ended as a straight FPS shooter, but you gotta play it to tie the story together.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
All those in my top ten, a reall classic trilogy well worth a look is F.E.A.R, particularly the first game, that was my first introduction to horror gaming and the first one blew me away, just so good. It is old now, but still a great game. The third one ended as a straight FPS shooter, but you gotta play it to tie the story together.

I watched my dad playing F.E.A.R, that was as close to that game as I needed to be.

I don’t know what it is, I just can’t handle spooky games. Doesn’t bother me with films, maybe it’s the sense of being in control of the character and knowing I’m leading them inexorably to one of many horrible deaths.

I remember playing the original Bioshock and there’s a bit where you’re in a surgery where a creepy dentist used to do his ‘work’. Ooh look, there’s a plasmid on the table. You pick it up and when you turn back round he’s stood directly in front of you. My Xbox controller was embedded in the ceiling I jumped that hard.

Gavras

Master Poster
I watched my dad playing F.E.A.R, that was as close to that game as I needed to be.

I don’t know what it is, I just can’t handle spooky games. Doesn’t bother me with films, maybe it’s the sense of being in control of the character and knowing I’m leading them inexorably to one of many horrible deaths.

I remember playing the original Bioshock and there’s a bit where you’re in a surgery where a creepy dentist used to do his ‘work’. Ooh look, there’s a plasmid on the table. You pick it up and when you turn back round he’s stood directly in front of you. My Xbox controller was embedded in the ceiling I jumped that hard.

I bought fear when it first came out.

One of earliest games I bought on Steam.