PC Game Deals!

Bhuna50

Author Level
Epic freebies this week:

1624555489341.png

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Sniper Elite 4 for £5.99 has got to be worth having. Big improvement on the previous titles in the franchise and let’s face it, shooting the Führer in his nethers never loses its novelty.

D

Deleted member 41971

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I was conservative this year I picked up Rise of The Tomb Raider finally and grabbed Party Hard 2.

Also got myself The Room 3 & 4, I enjoy those great puzzle games

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Don’t forget the extra 100 hours in a day to get around to finishing a game [emoji3]
I've had a persistant headache all day, and blurry vision since last night. Considering one of the disabilities I have, that combination of symptoms is one to look out for, I've booked an eye test tomorrow. If things are serious, I could need to go to hospital in the next few days and legitimately be looking at a couple of months off work recovering from surgery. I hope I'm okay, but that time off work would actually be useful for catching up on games. :LOL:

The joys of being disabled! 😔

Bhuna50

Author Level
I've had a persistant headache all day, and blurry vision since last night. Considering one of the disabilities I have, that combination of symptoms is one to look out for, I've booked an eye test tomorrow. If things are serious, I could need to go to hospital in the next few days and legitimately be looking at a couple of months off work recovering from surgery. I hope I'm okay, but that time off work would actually be useful for catching up on games. :LOL:

Oh no - sorry to hear this and really hope everything is alright, but I also cant help but say that I didnt know whether to laugh or sad face the comment - is that wrong of me... I'm laughing at the thought of you really enjoying the fact you have got time of work to finish games even though you are suffering blurry vision and headaches....

I was being made redundant from somewhere when The Division came out and they asked if I could stay on in position until the end of the year (about 5 months). I agreed and worked from home. Clocked up over 1200 hours in The Division during the time (now have about 2200 hours to that game - not played it for over a year now either LOL) :D :D LOL

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Oh no - sorry to hear this and really hope everything is alright, but I also cant help but say that I didnt know whether to laugh or sad face the comment - is that wrong of me... I'm laughing at the thought of you really enjoying the fact you have got time of work to finish games even though you are suffering blurry vision and headaches....

I was being made redundant from somewhere when The Division came out and they asked if I could stay on in position until the end of the year (about 5 months). I agreed and worked from home. Clocked up over 1200 hours in The Division during the time (now have about 2200 hours to that game - not played it for over a year now either LOL) :D :D LOL
I wrote the comment that way hoping to leave people unsure about whether to laugh or sad face it!

I've never played The Division games as I'm more of a single-player gamer. I've heard they're real time sinks though!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

I’ll have my fingers crossed for you, buddy 🤞

Let us know how you get on.