PC Game Deals!

Bhuna50

Author Level
oooh - careful when you go to check out - as it seems sometimes it messes up...not sure what games Im getting for this much - only the three showing in the cart LOL:

1639691756090.png

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I’m tempted by this. But I need the opinion of someone who’s sunk a bit of time into it. I need the Lord of Steam.

@ActuallyDenz - talk to me. Worth a punt for fifteen notes?
For that price, definitely. I think there's certainly fifteen notes worth of enjoyment there as it is, and with potential future lawsuits hanging over them, CD PR daren't mess it up, so the future DLC, etc (some of which will be included as part of the original purchase) will only improve it as a value proposition

D

Deleted member 41971

not the best reviews but battlefield has a free play weekend until 20th dec at 6pm,

D

Deleted member 41971

For that price, definitely. I think there's certainly fifteen notes worth of enjoyment there as it is, and with potential future lawsuits hanging over them, CD PR daren't mess it up, so the future DLC, etc (some of which will be included as part of the original purchase) will only improve it as a value proposition

hows cyberpunk progressing with all the patches?

Bhuna50

Author Level
if anyone still has a coupon then with it watchdogs legion is 6.49 for standard with coupon and 9.46 for deluxe

@DISCOSPARTA - it is limitless - the coupon is £10 OFF EVERY game over £14.99 - so basically it accumulates up.

2 games = £20, 3 = £30 etc etc

Bhuna50

Author Level
All I will say to people - be careful of the sale items at the moment - the sale goes on to 6 January - and I believe the voucher situation is the same...so I would suggest waiting to see what free games they giveaway first, along with any Steam and HumbleBundle Christmas deals etc before spending the odd tenner / £15 / £20 with discount because I expect some of the currently priced £15 games might end up being free during the giveaway :D

It happened to me last year, cant remember waht game it was but paid £15 (with the £10 off) and the game was free the following week - that was £15 and a voucher wasted.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
All I will say to people - be careful of the sale items at the moment - the sale goes on to 6 January - and I believe the voucher situation is the same...so I would suggest waiting to see what free games they giveaway first, along with any Steam and HumbleBundle Christmas deals etc before spending the odd tenner / £15 / £20 with discount because I expect some of the currently priced £15 games might end up being free during the giveaway :D

It happened to me last year, cant remember waht game it was but paid £15 (with the £10 off) and the game was free the following week - that was £15 and a voucher wasted.
Very true (y)

D

Deleted member 41971

i can never understand epics business strategy in that giving away free games will saturate people's collections and they may not want to spend money as they have enough games as it is.

D

Deleted member 41971

Does concern me though - spend the money, watch the likes of Steam / epic go bust - no longer have access to games :D

be interesting if this happened would there be a lawsuit against these stores as afterall, people have paid in some cases lots of money cough @ActuallyDenz and could end up losing all the games, I did like the older days where games were physical as you could play them offline etc