PC Game Deals!

Bhuna50

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

ActuallyDenz

Lord of Steam
Human Fall Flat is 66% off. It's a fun physics-based platformer

ActuallyDenz

Lord of Steam
And now Steam has begun their Lunar New Year sale and it's as nuts as you can imagine it'd be for me:

Capture.JPG

ActuallyDenz

Lord of Steam
A slightly bonkers Steam deal today. Star Wars: Squadrons at 70% off!

I'm very much tempted to get this, but I have a general rule that I won't buy a game unless I can install it there and then. Squadrons takes up about 40GB and my current free space on my gaming drive is 191GB and I try and keep myself above 190GB so I've got a bit of leeway with the 10% that would start to really hammer the speed it operates at.

Plus I guarantee that if I bought it, it'd be one of the Humble choice games for February!

AgentCooper

я за україну ✊
A slightly bonkers Steam deal today. Star Wars: Squadrons at 70% off!

I'm very much tempted to get this, but I have a general rule that I won't buy a game unless I can install it there and then. Squadrons takes up about 40GB and my current free space on my gaming drive is 191GB and I try and keep myself above 190GB so I've got a bit of leeway with the 10% that would start to really hammer the speed it operates at.

Plus I guarantee that if I bought it, it'd be one of the Humble choice games for February!
Did you not pick it up a couple of months ago when it was a freebie on Prime Gaming? I would’ve thought your spidey senses started tingling when that dropped…

DDAEA3EC-F6E5-4162-AA29-FAE56E1F952D.jpeg