PC Game Deals!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Definitely!

Fantastic bundle and there couldn’t be a better reason to drop £30. Kudos to you for highlighting this offer, big props to Humble and the developers/publishers who have given the green light to show support, and massive love to everyone who is doing their bit to stand with Ukraine in these most troubling times.

🇺🇦❤️🇺🇦❤️🇺🇦❤️🇺🇦

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
1647644371266.png

Serious respect to Humble, they do an outstanding job (y)

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I own most of those, most of the rest are on my wishlist. Will probably end up buying it!
Great bundle can personally attest the below being great. In other news picked up Elden Ring it's calling me stronger than GOW so figured I would go for this

Slay the Spire
Kerbal Space Program
Skullgirls
Wizard of Legend
Superhot
Book of Demons
Brothers Tale of Two Sons

These are all well worth your time

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Great bundle can personally attest the below being great. In other news picked up Elden Ring it's calling me stronger than GOW so figured I would go for this

Slay the Spire
Kerbal Space Program
Skullgirls
Wizard of Legend
Superhot
Book of Demons
Brothers Tale of Two Sons

These are all well worth your time
Agreed on those games entirely. I'm in the process of working my way through my keys and will be putting a list out shortly. Those games will be on there as I already own! :)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hey! It’s Thursday! That can mean only one thing, we get a free game from Epic. And it’s a pinball game, they’re always worth a quick blast…

They also have the complete edition of Horizon: Zero Dawn for a respectable twenty notes…

In addition, they’ve dropped the FF7 remake down to the nice round number of £49.69. Which is still a disgusting amount of money for a third of a full game and I won’t be paying it. But if you’ve got the expendable income and the inclination here’s the link…

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I missed out on it but I believe the FF7 Remaster was available on PS+ for free last year (March I think). Pretty awful to see the price where it is. It's a fantastic franchise but fleecing the PC gamers isn't going to win them much support.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I missed out on it but I believe the FF7 Remaster was available on PS+ for free last year (March I think). Pretty awful to see the price where it is. It's a fantastic franchise but fleecing the PC gamers isn't going to win them much support.
Yeah, it's basically at full price now they've brought it down. Release price was totally unjustified imho.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Here’s yer games from Epic this week. One I’ve never heard of, one everyone has heard of, and both have apparently been given away free before. So if you missed out on them previously, now’s your chance for a second bite at the cherry.

We’ve got City of Brass…

And the other is Total War: Warhammer…

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well, as my phone literally broke between my finger, i'll have to wait a long time before buying any new game ^^"
(i went from a Blackberry keyone to a Galaxy S20FE 5G)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It’s time to get your hands on some free games from Epic.

First up is the imaginatively named rogue-lite, Rogue Legacy. Don’t know much about it but it looks like it has a fun twist on the genre…

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/rogue-legacy

And the second title up for grabs is the really rather good walking simulator / mystery game; The Vanishing of Ethan Carter…

We’re in for a treat next week, the amazing XCOM 2 is one of the freebies. Result!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
From the people behind Car Mechanic Simulator, there's a new Car Detailing Simulator which released yesterday. Nobody seems to actually enjoy washing their car in real life, but this is oddly relaxing. I've played the demo and think I'll be having a go at the full game in a few months.

Bhuna50

Author Level
From the people behind Car Mechanic Simulator, there's a new Car Detailing Simulator which released yesterday. Nobody seems to actually enjoy washing their car in real life, but this is oddly relaxing. I've played the demo and think I'll be having a go at the full game in a few months.

Go one further and run your own gas station, that you can then fix cars, fill cars up, run the garage shop, wash cars:

With what looks like add-on games coming out later this year, Motel Simulator and Road Diner Simulator which sounds like you build next to your Gas Station but will wait to see how that works :D

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Go one further and run your own gas station, that you can then fix cars, fill cars up, run the garage shop, wash cars:

With what looks like add-on games coming out later this year, Motel Simulator and Road Diner Simulator which sounds like you build next to your Gas Station but will wait to see how that works :D
Already own it. It's a bit too chaotic for my liking, customers seem to turn up in groups and the staff AI is a bit pants, so you end up having to do EVERYTHING yourself while your staff members stand around, and customers get annoyed at the wait and I can understand why a sizable chunk of shootings in the US seem to be done by rural gas station staff - it's a stressful job!

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Already own it. It's a bit too chaotic for my liking, customers seem to turn up in groups and the staff AI is a bit pants, so you end up having to do EVERYTHING yourself while your staff members stand around, and customers get annoyed at the wait and I can understand why a sizable chunk of shootings in the US seem to be done by rural gas station staff - it's a stressful job!
That brief review took a grim turn