PC Game Deals!

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
This week from Epic you can bag yourself a turn-based strategy game which is quite literally out of this world. Based on a cult board game that I’ve personally never heard of… it’s Terraforming Mars!

i had the mobile version of that game.. i failed rather catastrophically in 2 ways, the planet ended up looking like Pluto or Mercury..

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Head over to Amazon Prime Gaming for a selection of free games this month. The highlights are:

- The Curse of Monkey Island
- Shattered: Tale of the Forgotten King
- Dead Space 2 (redeemable on Origin)
Deadspace 2 not quite as epic as one but still awesome, if anyone hasn't played them, start with one, it's groundbreaking.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Deadspace 2 not quite as epic as one but still awesome, if anyone hasn't played them, start with one, it's groundbreaking.
Nope. I lasted about 45 minutes of the first one before I threw my controller to the floor and hid behind the sofa. I’m too afraid to even redeem the download code for the sequel.

So if anyone who doesn’t have Amazon Prime wants it, hit me up with a DM and I’ll send it your way 👍

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It’s time to unveil the Epic freebies for the week and it’s a bonanza, three games!

Prey is the biggest title by far on that list but you may already have it in your library as part of their Christmas giveaway last year. I am personally looking forward to a blast on Redout as I played a lot of Wipeout and F-Zero back in the good old days.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
It’s time to unveil the Epic freebies for the week and it’s a bonanza, three games!

Prey is the biggest title by far on that list but you may already have it in your library as part of their Christmas giveaway last year. I am personally looking forward to a blast on Redout as I played a lot of Wipeout and F-Zero back in the good old days.
Jotun is also worth a play in my view.

Speaking of WipEout, that was developed up the road from me. I was hoping to go to Psygnosis for my work experience, but it just wasn't meant to be!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

I had both Jotun and Prey in my games list already, but Redout does look good also, looking forward to that.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
This week’s mystery game from Epic has been unveiled and we’ve got another beast on our hands. It’s the Bioshock collection! Three games for the price of none! All DLC is included 👍

Follow the link and you can bag a copy for the next seven days!

Bioshock Collection being given away for free now. Summer Games Fest in 2 weeks, with some interesting rumours doing the rounds. We can pretty much accept that Bioshock 4 is going to be announced then - or so Denz hopes!