PC Game Deals!

Aza

Rising Star
Not quite a game "deal" but Diablo Immortal is now on beta on Battle.net and downloading now will give free access on the 2nd June.... Im not sure if that means -just- the 2nd of june... but its free so I thought i'd find out....

Im a bit worried now though, I saw it had a mobile option...so maybe ive completely misunderstood what teh game is and its a shrunken down version rather than being teh next instalment in the series? But I can always uninstall...

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Have never played Bioshock before....coincidentally, was considering buying it on Xbox recently as wanted new games to play and stream..never got round to it so this has come at the right time!
Would absolutely recommend it, the first one blew my mind at the time of release. The story, the pacing, the power ups were all spot on. And it was creepy, but not terrifying enough to make a wuss like me fear-quit.

Bioshock 2 is a bit unfairly maligned, in my opinion. I think it was a clever way to expand on the mythos, some people just got a bit irked by the same assets being reused.

Bioshock Infinite is a different bag and it’s actually my least favourite. But it’s stunning, inventive, and definitely worth a playthrough.

VirtualDevil

Silver Level Poster
Not quite a game "deal" but Diablo Immortal is now on beta on Battle.net and downloading now will give free access on the 2nd June.... Im not sure if that means -just- the 2nd of june... but its free so I thought i'd find out....

Im a bit worried now though, I saw it had a mobile option...so maybe ive completely misunderstood what teh game is and its a shrunken down version rather than being teh next instalment in the series? But I can always uninstall...
Yeah the next instalment will be Diablo 4, sometime next year I'd imagine.

Diablo Immortal is a free to play / pay to progress primarily mobile game version of the series. Originally there wasn't going to be a version on other platforms but of course it's now available on PC.

Edit - thanks for the heads up on the preload!

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
"Do you guys not have phones?!" one of the death nails of the Blizzard I loved

Hope Diablo 4 is as good as it looks because it's one of my favourite franchises. D3 ended up being brilliant but the first year was rrrrough

Absolutely zero interest in playing diablo on a phone

VirtualDevil

Silver Level Poster
"Do you guys not have phones?!" one of the death nails of the Blizzard I loved

Hope Diablo 4 is as good as it looks because it's one of my favourite franchises. D3 ended up being brilliant but the first year was rrrrough

Absolutely zero interest in playing diablo on a phone
I still play D3 every season, one of my favourite games for sure and definitely looking forward to D4!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Command & Conquer Remastered is 65% off at the moment, so available for £6.29. Not a bad little deal!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Command & Conquer Remastered is 65% off at the moment, so available for £6.29. Not a bad little deal!

Oh God, I was so hooked on red alert on the PS1, hate to think how many hours I sunk into that game, so addictive

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

CB278E6A-96CD-466A-AD32-82BB4ED6058C.jpeg

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
Have never played Bioshock before....coincidentally, was considering buying it on Xbox recently as wanted new games to play and stream..never got round to it so this has come at the right time!

It's an excellent game and one of my favourite, i have the entire collection of bioshock discs for my Xbox one. just 1 word of warning.. be prepared to die alot at first lol..

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
Yeah I'm dying a lot, normally at the hands of Mr bubbles (big daddies)
Best way to deal with them is to ensure there are other splicers around to take the aggro, failing that, make sure you have a clear path(and one you remember!) out of the area

splicers and big daddies don't get along well lol