PC Game Deals!

D

Deleted member 41971

if you like lego games then humble are doing an 8 game for 8.15 on lego games

offer ends 21 days from posting

D

Deleted member 41971

Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition is free to play on steam until 11th July 2022

D

Deleted member 41971

@ActuallyDenz has all games known to man, but do they own a game where you play as a cat? released 13th July 2022

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
@ActuallyDenz has all games known to man, but do they own a game where you play as a cat? released 13th July 2022

Capture.JPG

Yes he does own it!

I'm gambling with the pre-order, but I have faith it'll be fun!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Well, well, well, have I got a treat for you lot…

On Prime day this year (12th and 13th of July) Amazon will be furnishing subscribed members to a veritable smorgasbord of gaming delights.

The big hitter is Mass Effect: Legendary Edition! Other biggies on the list are GRID Legends, Need For Speed: Heat, Star Wars: Jedi Academy, Jedi Outcast, and Republic Commando. There will be more added to the list closer to the time so keep your eyes peeled and don’t miss your 48 hour window to claim them.

There’s also 25 additional indie/older games that will be made available from between June 21st and July 13th and those include some well-known titles too. That list has been made public, here it is:

10 Second Ninja X
8Doors: Arum’s Afterlife Adventure
Addling Adventures
Bang Bang Racing
Clouds & Sheep 2
Death Squared
Fatal Fury Special
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Gone Viral
HUE
Manual Samuel
Metal Slug 2
Metal Unit
Pumped BMX Pro
Puzzle Of The Year – 10 Pack
Rain World
Road Trip – 3 Pack
Samurai Shodown 2
Serial Cleaner
The Crow’s Eye
The Darkside Detective
The Darkside Detective: A Fumble In The Dark
The King Of Fighters 2000
The King Of Fighters 2002
The Metronomicon: Slay The Dance Floor

Sorry, @ActuallyDenz. Your gaming backlog isn’t going down anytime soon…
Most of the above games should all be live to download on Prime now. If you can’t get see any of the offers on your browser, try opening up the Prime Gaming App on your PC and they should be waiting for you there 👍

D

Deleted member 41971

next week 21st july 2022 epic have a free game called tannenberg, looks interesting

steam reviews of the game

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
There's a "Season of Pride" event on Steam at the moment showcasing a wide range of games. Some have LGBTQ+ issues, some of the games have female protagonists, or deal with racism, so it's as inclusive as the whole Pride movement tends to be. Not everything has a discount, but I figured I'd post the link here so anybody interested could have a browse.

If nothing else, the sections of the event have some fun titles - BE GAY, DO CRIMES! made me laugh!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
D

Deleted member 41971

one for @ActuallyDenz

reviews seem really positive for what it is

funnist review for this one

df.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
one for @ActuallyDenz

It's already on the wishlist. Have been waiting for it to leave early access, but will be holding off for the moment!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
one for @ActuallyDenz

funnist review for this one

View attachment 34172
I’m not ashamed to say that I was part of the alpha testing on this title. It’s a very zen simulation and I loved every minute I had with it.