PC Game Deals!

D

Deleted member 41971

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
As above, Tannenberg is now live on Epic.

But wait until next week when we’re going to get a very AgentCooper kinda game… they’re only bloody going to give us Lawn Mowing Simulator! For free!

Fully licensed luxury mower brands such as Toro, SCAG and STIGA are all in there and you can hook up stripe rollers or flail decks for that real simulation feel.

The only way it could get more realistic was if someone was holding a handful of freshly cut blades of grass under your nose and handing you a warm can of Fosters.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

But wait until next week when we’re going to get a very AgentCooper kinda game… they’re only bloody going to give us Lawn Mowing Simulator! For free!

Fully licensed luxury mower brands such as Toro, SCAG and STIGA are all in there and you can hook up stripe rollers or flail decks for that real simulation feel.

The only way it could get more realistic was if someone was holding a handful of freshly cut blades of grass under your nose and handing you a warm can of Fosters.
LMS (for short) is a lot of fun. Really can't knock it at that price!

D

Deleted member 41971

I can attest that lawn mowing simulator is very fun,

especially for free,

like I got from the ever so generous @ActuallyDenz game giveaway :love:

#DiscoTighterThanADucksBottomSparta

D

Deleted member 41971

humble sim bundle, 10.13 to get all 16, 14 days to go as of posting.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hold onto your hats and get ready for a hi-octane thrill ride that’s akin to having twelve espressos, a shot of adrenaline injected directly into your heart, and driving the wrong direction down the dual carriageway with no hands and your eyes closed. It’s your weekly freebie from Epic…

LAWN MOWING SIMULATOR!

D

Deleted member 41971

Entirely off-topic, but literally about the last couple of posts. I was highly amused by this video/review of PowerWash Simulator:

the steam funny reviews for powerwash sim are classic,

"i work as a power washer for a living, why did i buy this"

"Another thing I like to do in a video game but would be too lazy to do in real life."

"All of my friends think I've genuinely lost my mind for playing PowerWash Simulator, but joke's on them, I can't hear them over my PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"This was a waste of time. 10/10 would waste my time again"

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The worst part about PowerWash Simulator is trying to find that last 0.1% to clean, when it's in a crevice, under a shelf or behind a panel that needs the perfect angle to hit...and the 'dirt' highlighter shows absolutely nothing...as it's TINY!

D

Deleted member 41971

The worst part about PowerWash Simulator is trying to find that last 0.1% to clean, when it's in a crevice, under a shelf or behind a panel that needs the perfect angle to hit...and the 'dirt' highlighter shows absolutely nothing...as it's TINY!

oh it will be cleaned, don;t care if I waste days finding it :LOL:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
well this is an interesting title, on offer until 1st August 2022,

It's funny, but a little too chaotic for my liking. You already guessed I owned it I'm sure!