PC Game Deals!

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
OMG Morrowind (TES III) is free: https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/en/morrowind

You need to make/log into a Bethesda.net account and redeem the code. As the above page says:

Get Morrowind free for PC
Get The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind through Sunday, March 31st. Log-in to Bethesda.net or create an account and redeem a free copy for PC using the code TES25TH-MORROWIND

And if anyone does have or pick up Skyrim Special Edition, there is free stuff in the creation club. And you should always take free stuff in the creation club, because you should never spend any cash in the creation club :)

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
OMG Morrowind (TES III) is free: https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/en/morrowind

You need to make/log into a Bethesda.net account and redeem the code. As the above page says:

And if anyone does have or pick up Skyrim Special Edition, there is free stuff in the creation club. And you should always take free stuff in the creation club, because you should never spend any cash in the creation club :)

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up, redeemed a copy!

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Assassin's Creed Unity is free on uPlay at the moment - apparently in reference to the fire at Notre Dame.

Ubisoft have pledged 500,000€ to the restoration, and I suppose the giveaway is partly to encourage others to give what they can. I'm not sure the French govt has yet announced official fundraising but the Fondation du Patrimoine seems to be the major fundraiser at the moment.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Also.

Top kek.

Get in on the action with Ubisoft and PayPal. Enjoy £10 off digital purchases at Ubisoft, when you spend a minimum of £20 using PayPal*. Pay and play your heart out.

Promo code: PAYPAL2019UK

So one was able to get Far Cry 5 Gold for just under £15, which is the most I'd pay for it, but would be happy to pay that. Except they apparently patched it so that all Gold Editions of games are excluded:

Except except Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition. Where the voucher still works and you can get it for £10.65. Which afaik is a record low anywhere.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Loads of free stuff on atm apparently.

GRID 2 and Guacamelee if you missed the recent Humble giveaways.

And Sims 4?!

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster

I believe it only lists 'legit' sites i.e. authorised key resellers. So no grey market. But as you'll see there is a surprising number of PC game stores out there. At least I was surprised by it!

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Ubisoft have announced their new game streaming service and they're offering a free month:

At the moment all that's required is to click the button and log in with your Ubisoft account. No payment details etc required. So I registered for it.

===

Oh, and Enter the Gungeon (94% positive on Steam) is free on the Epic store: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/enter-the-gungeon/