PC Game Deals!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Free Space 2 free on GOG!

Not actually heard of it, but never one to give up on free stuff!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Heads up on freebies on Epic Games store as of the 17th October:

Alan Wake's American Nightmare which is a standalone spin off of Alan Wake so you don't need the original full game to play it.

Observer which is fairly new (2017) and has the legendary Rutger Hauer starring, has excellent reviews!

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Just sharing a few I've seen in case of interest

FC5 Gold + FC New Dawn Deluxe bundle for £25.50 on Gamersgate
Shadow of the Tomb Raider has its definitive edition, which is currently £17.38 on Steam (17.99 on Humble, but if you are a monthly subscriber it'll be less there)
Metro Exodus for £17.49 on Epic

Am a bit tempted by the Far Cry pack though less so after playing FC5 during the Uplay+ trial...

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
First purchase ever directly from ubisoft.

The Division 2 Ultimate is £20 today only. Far Cry 5 Gold + Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe for £30.

They're doing an offer for £10 off £50 spends. So only £40 for the lot.

Played them on uplay trial - was genuinely surprised by how good The Division 2 was, especially in coop. Less impressed with Far Cry but happy to spend a tenner each of the two.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So, first up, this isn't a sale!

BUT, I feel it needs shouting about, so I'M GONNA SHOUT ABOUT IT!!! :love: :love: :love:

"Halo - The Masterchief Collection" is being released game by game with the first - Halo Reach - arriving on Tuesday 3rd December.

Now, you young ones may not know about Halo. Not having been a console player, I've never actually experienced them (I'm ashamed to admit). They were pretty much an XBox exclusive after the first 2 which did hit PC. These games are on the level of the Half Life series as some of the best FPS games ever made.

The entire collection is going various places (Steam, Microsoft Store on Windows 10) for £30. This includes all 6 games, or you can buy each game individually for around £7. They've all been remastered from the ground up with modern graphics and don't need a really powerful computer to play.

Anyone who calls themself a gamer really really needs to play these! I can't wait!!!

Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/
Official Site: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So, first up, this isn't a sale!

BUT, I feel it needs shouting about, so I'M GONNA SHOUT ABOUT IT!!! :love: :love: :love:

"Halo - The Masterchief Collection" is being released game by game with the first - Halo Reach - arriving on Tuesday 3rd December.

Now, you young ones may not know about Halo. Not having been a console player, I've never actually experienced them (I'm ashamed to admit). They were pretty much an XBox exclusive after the first 2 which did hit PC. These games are on the level of the Half Life series as some of the best FPS games ever made.

The entire collection is going various places (Steam, Microsoft Store on Windows 10) for £30. This includes all 6 games, or you can buy each game individually for around £7. They've all been remastered from the ground up with modern graphics and don't need a really powerful computer to play.

Anyone who calls themself a gamer really really needs to play these! I can't wait!!!

Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/
Official Site: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb
6pm tonight UK time, downloads go live for Halo Reach!!!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Just got the Halo collection. Good shout on that one, an absolute bargain for hours of gaming.

It'll take me forever to get through them as I don't game a lot but at least I'll have an easy pick up and play to go to other than Arkham 😆

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just got the Halo collection. Good shout on that one, an absolute bargain for hours of gaming.

It'll take me forever to get through them as I don't game a lot but at least I'll have an easy pick up and play to go to other than Arkham 😆
I quite literally can’t wait, most excited I’ve been about a release for a while.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Do I need a live account to play? It says "lets get you logged in" I hit "B" to skip and it sits on a constant load screen o_O

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Just signed in and it's working fine. Bit of a bug on the ole loader there though haha. Just reach that's out just now I see. Others will follow at a later date.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just signed in and it's working fine. Bit of a bug on the ole loader there though haha. Just reach that's out just now I see. Others will follow at a later date.

Did you install through Microsoft Store or Steam?

Just finished a quick bash, I'm really impressed so far, the gameplay holds up really well and the graphics are very well done.

Yeah, just reach tonight, with others following later, not sure of timeframes as yet.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The Wolf Among Us is currently free on the Epic store:

Definitely worth picking up in my opinion. A superb interactive adventure game that got me into reading the Fables series.
Thanks again for the heads up.... gotta say, Epic are doing some very inticing freebies over the last few months, I wouldn't choose to buy any on the Epic store, would always go to Steam, but my Epic library is already quite large with all the freebies I've amassed since it opened, and they're all pretty decent games.

2019-12-13 22_48_52-Window.png

Cricky

Enthusiast
I'm
Thanks again for the heads up.... gotta say, Epic are doing some very inticing freebies over the last few months, I wouldn't choose to buy any on the Epic store, would always go to Steam, but my Epic library is already quite large with all the freebies I've amassed since it opened, and they're all pretty decent games.
Same here. I'm building a sizeable library with them yet I've never bought any games from them. :rolleyes: