PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I watched my dad playing F.E.A.R, that was as close to that game as I needed to be.

I don’t know what it is, I just can’t handle spooky games. Doesn’t bother me with films, maybe it’s the sense of being in control of the character and knowing I’m leading them inexorably to one of many horrible deaths.

I remember playing the original Bioshock and there’s a bit where you’re in a surgery where a creepy dentist used to do his ‘work’. Ooh look, there’s a plasmid on the table. You pick it up and when you turn back round he’s stood directly in front of you. My Xbox controller was embedded in the ceiling I jumped that hard.

I'm the other way round, I quite enjoy scary games, but can't do films... :oops:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
There’s a bit of a curiosity coming up on Steam tonight, and it’s available for one day only!

At around 6pm tonight there’ll be a single level of a cancelled reboot of the Golden Axe series going live, wittily called ‘Golden Axed’ 😆

It’s probably rubbish but it’ll be an interesting rarity to have in your Steam library...

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
There’s a bit of a curiosity coming up on Steam tonight, and it’s available for one day only!

At around 6pm tonight there’ll be a single level of a cancelled reboot of the Golden Axe series going live, wittily called ‘Golden Axed’ 😆

It’s probably rubbish but it’ll be an interesting rarity to have in your Steam library...

I suspect if that level gets enough downloads, Sega would consider putting the project back into development. Sneaky way to gauge interest in the project!

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark

Two Hundred and seventy three whole MB..... its been a while since I've seen a game so small!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
The Sega Mega Drive Classics collection is on Steam sale, 58 games for £5.85, I may have just bought it so I can play Golden Axe again 😁👍

There’s some belters in there! Altered Beast, Streets of Rage, ToeJam and Earl, Kid Chameleon... and the criminally underrated Ristar.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I saw it came out in 1989, I started gaming on an Atari 2600 Jr and the Game Boy in 1990 at the age of 5.

I guess I'm going to have to go dig out a Mega Drive emulator and Golden Axe rom at some point to see for myself!

See my above post. If you don’t want the lot, you can get Golden Axe on it’s own for 79p 😁

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
See my above post. If you don’t want the lot, you can get Golden Axe on it’s own for 79p 😁
I have more than 2000 games in my Steam library. It didn't get that way by buying single games when there's collections on offer. I once bought the Eidos collection - 50-odd games for £50 - I only wanted the original Tomb Raider games, but ended up with the Thief games, Legacy of Kain games and so so much more! :LOL:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I have more than 2000 games in my Steam library. It didn't get that way by buying single games when there's collections on offer. I once bought the Eidos collection - 50-odd games for £50 - I only wanted the original Tomb Raider games, but ended up with the Thief games, Legacy of Kain games and so so much more! :LOL:

Amazing! Was Soul Reaver part of that collection? I ruddy loved that game.