PC Game Deals!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Yep - was an incredible deal. Square Enix seemed to have pulled that collection now though. Soul Reaver worked well on Windows 7 when I bought the collection, but seemingly doesn't work on Windows 10.

That’s a shame. Still some cracking games in there. I used to love Thief, wonder how well that’s held up over time. I played that terrible reboot a couple of years ago and was sick in my mouth 🤢

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Right.... I know I'm a complete idiot for this one but I thought I would share.

Aaaaaageeesssss ago when HL Alyx was released I noticed that it was in my Steam Library. I went onto the page to see the reviews etc and noticed that it was overwhelmingly positive...... but £50 or so. I forgot about it.

Today I had a look at my library and noticed tonnes of dedicated server stuff. I had no idea what this was until I noticed that the filters were different so I reset them. This highlighted the Half Life Alyx to me again so I searched for a reason for it being in my library.

It's free to Index users and has been since release. I've been holding off buying it for the price coming down only to find the reason it's in my library is that I actually have it. I presumed it was some sort of free demo or pre-installation thing.

What a spanner!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

Aaaaaageeesssss ago when HL Alyx was released I noticed that it was in my Steam Library. I went onto the page to see the reviews etc and noticed that it was overwhelmingly positive...... but £50 or so. I forgot about it.

Today I had a look at my library and noticed tonnes of dedicated server stuff. I had no idea what this was until I noticed that the filters were different so I reset them. This highlighted the Half Life Alyx to me again so I searched for a reason for it being in my library.

It's free to Index users and has been since release. I've been holding off buying it for the price coming down only to find the reason it's in my library is that I actually have it. I presumed it was some sort of free demo or pre-installation thing.

What a spanner!
Sounds like an amazing deal - mistake the full game for a demo! :LOL:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

What a spanner!

JACKPOT!!! But yeah, all forum users reserve the right to point and laugh at you for the next half hour 😆👆

Gavras

Master Poster
Epic Games Sale on.

Also some good games for sale on Steam at moment, especially for new pc owners if not tried some of these types on offer.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Just saw this screenshot from it and realised this game won’t be for me...

B999551C-CC96-48D5-9B48-ACD4EE0869F6.jpeg