PC Game Deals!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Do you like your driving games fast paced, the scenery whizzing past as you find the perfect racing line and accelerate out of the apex?

Or do you prefer going at 3mph, activating the differential and attaching your winch to a nearby tree in order to free yourself from the quagmire you’ve been stuck in for the last ten minutes?

If it’s the latter, you might just enjoy this weeks offering from Epic Games Store... it’s Mudrunner!

did wonder about that

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
..and if you like Mudrunner, but want it a bit more 'modern-looking' then I can highly recommend the SnowRunner sequel.

Obviously it's newer, so won't be as cheap as free, but it does look gorgeous.

It's one of the reasons I've realised the GPU (AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4 GB) in my iMac (via W10 bootcamp) is just not suitable to drive the iMac's 27" 5k screen to do it justice.

Gavras

Master Poster
Saw this article and although the prices were written in $, the discounts do apply to the UK - https://www.pcgamer.com/cyber-monday-pc-deals-2020/ - no gaming deals as such, but figured I'd give you a heads up for those looking for gaming chairs and other things...
Or look at the UK version of PC Gamer......

on Gaming chairs, I have a Secret Labs Titan XL, had it for coming up to two years.

it is really a brilliant chair.

working from home since February often for 14 hour days, the chair really performs well.

I can easily sit for 6 hours and not notice time passing.

Some of the cheaper chairs do not have the same weight bearing ability designed in to the chair.

why spend thousands on a PC and skimp on a chair, something that can have long lasting impact on your body...

Last edited:

Gavras

Master Poster
Another good buy for gaming accessory, is protection for the carpet due to seat castors and your feet, chair moving around arc.

I have one of these mats, projects the carpet and chair still moves easily.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
This week’s free offering from Epic is the quintessential indie game... it’s Cave Story!

Really enjoyed playing this a few years ago, it’s got a lot of 8 bit nostalgia to it. Hints of Mario, Zelda and Metroidvania are in its DNA 👍

Gavras

Master Poster
This week’s free offering from Epic is the quintessential indie game... it’s Cave Story!

Really enjoyed playing this a few years ago, it’s got a lot of 8 bit nostalgia to it. Hints of Mario, Zelda and Metroidvania are in its DNA 👍

Next weeks free games are very good as well.

Pillars or Eternity and Tyranny.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

Literally the only criticism of Cave Story+ I have is that the publishers of this version of the game are really quite scummy.

The game itself is fantastic though!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Clear some space on your hard drives, boys and girls... In a repeat of last year, Epic will be giving a free game away every day for just over two weeks, starting on Thursday. Looks like the games are being kept secret until release, I’ll try and remember to post each day when it starts (unless someone beats me to it).

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Clear some space on your hard drives, boys and girls... In a repeat of last year, Epic will be giving a free game away every day for just over two weeks, starting on Thursday. Looks like the games are being kept secret until release, I’ll try and remember to post each day when it starts (unless someone beats me to it).

I down loaded rogue company the other day

Gavras

Master Poster

Yep keeping an eye on that.

I have a couple I hope are released for free or substantial discount.

Waiting on Troy being released with decent price drop.

Also RDR 2 is due for a good drop.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Not confirmed this but a friend just sent me through this:

b25a588db60d41c54344493aae3cae5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bhuna50

Author Level
I own a few of those too, but via Steam so will still get them attached to my Epic account as well.

Some good titles in there if it is true, I know Epic are saying there is 15 days of free games coming up soon to time in with their xmas sale.