PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I’ll have to see how generous @ActuallyDenz is feeling this month 😆

View attachment 22768
I already own Control, so I sense a bloodbath incoming for my spare copy...

images

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
In all seriousness, as Humble are offering 1 BIG game as the headline for next month's Humble Choice and I already own it, I might pause my subscription depending on what the other games on offer are. There's little point in paying for a month when I won't get any benefit of it. Will be making a decision once I see what the other games on offer are. As it stands, they've announced 3 games and I already own Control and ELEX.

KippleKat

Enthusiast
A little birdy tells me (ok an email received) that Control is part of the Humble Bundle monthly deal for March when it gets announced next week so just went to look at this months and also current bundle deals and have to say some of them arent bad.

If you are a Train Sim fan - then there are a lot of add-ons to be unlocked as well as TS 2021 for just under £9 at the moment:

Any Monkey Island fans then look 71p at the moment:

Racing fans: TT Isle of Man, WRC 8, or tennis fans - Tennis World Tour, plus a few other games in there for just £ 7.29 at the moment too:

but back to my original email - for a £12 for this month (remember to cancel if you dont want to pay that monthly), Control itself will be worth it, but apparently there will be 11 other games in there too LOL.

View attachment 22767
Ooo I want to play Control so this sounds like a good idea

D

Deleted member 41971

free game

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 41971

Sherlock Holmes the devils daughter 17.99 down to 1.80 on steam until 6pm Sunday 28th Feb 2021

D

Deleted member 41971

if anyone has or plays minion masters, the dlc is free on steam until 12th March

and epic free game for the 11th March 2021, is surviving mars which I have been looking to play for a while

Screenshot_2021-03-06 Epic Games Store Download Play PC Games, Mods, DLC More – Epic Games - C...png

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
if anyone has or plays minion masters, the dlc is free on steam until 12th March

and epic free game for the 11th March 2021, is surviving mars which I have been looking to play for a while

View attachment 23200
Are you on Steam? I could send you Surviving Mars right now if you wanted it? :)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Thanks for your kind offer, that's ok, I will wait for it to be free on epic next week as I don't want to put you out as its in your collection, cool that epic keep offering free games (y)
Not a problem. It was a spare copy I was offering, as I own it twice. I'm sure you'll enjoy the game once Epic are offering it next week. :)

D

Deleted member 41971

the outer worlds 50% off on steam, was 49.99 now 29.99

D

Deleted member 41971

various deals on metro games on steam, free for metro 2033, metro redux 2,99, metro last light redux 2.99 etc, offer ends 15th March. also deals on sherlock holmes games

Also life is strange is 3.19 with humble bundle

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
various deals on metro games on steam, free for metro 2033, metro redux 2,99, metro last light redux 2.99 etc, offer ends 15th March. also deals on sherlock holmes games

Also life is strange is 3.19 with humble bundle

Think I'll give Metro 2033 a look