PC Game Deals!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Later on today we’ll also have two more freebies from Epic:

Defense Grid: Awakening - which was a free one from them ages ago.

Verdun, a hyper realistic WWI shooter where you will experience just how fragile the human body is.

D

Deleted member 41971

hitman 3 is a good offer price on epic, still waiting for steam though

24.99 for standard and 37.49 for deluxe

also other sales on epic

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
hitman 3 is a good offer price on epic, still waiting for steam though
It came out end of January on Epic, so the Steam release will be down entirely to how long the exclusivity period is. I suspect Steam would have mentioned if it was coming out next week, so I guess it's not a 6 month exclusivity period. We're probably looking at January for a Steam release. 😔

D

Deleted member 41971

It came out end of January on Epic, so the Steam release will be down entirely to how long the exclusivity period is. I suspect Steam would have mentioned if it was coming out next week, so I guess it's not a 6 month exclusivity period. We're probably looking at January for a Steam release. 😔

epic have it for 1 yr after release, so jan 2022 should be on steam,

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
BC980082-246E-48E5-A3C2-CA5417479C1C.jpeg

Bhuna50

Author Level
I've already assumed that Epic have sold on my personal details - only way they're making money out of me!

Quite surprisingly in the couple of years I’ve been registered with them, I can confirm that my details (well ok email addresses) have not been sold or passed on to any other company.

I know this because I use a unique email address for each and every company I register with and I know then that when I start getting other emails from somewhere else to that email address then they have either been hacked or sold / forwarded my details on elsewhere without my permission [emoji3]

The worse one being Adobe so far as I get a lot of spam to the email I use for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Quite surprisingly in the couple of years I’ve been registered with them, I can confirm that my details (well ok email addresses) have not been sold or passed on to any other company.

I know this because I use a unique email address for each and every company I register with and I know then that when I start getting other emails from somewhere else to that email address then they have either been hacked or sold / forwarded my details on elsewhere without my permission [emoji3]

The worse one being Adobe so far as I get a lot of spam to the email I use for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s such a sensible approach, something the tech companies are just starting to cotton on to, Apple have started to implement it.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Jeez, after checking out the above Epic offers, saw that Hitman 3 is half price on Epic, down to £25....

Considering it's only been out a short time, that's quite impressive.

CMP01

Enthusiast
Jeez, after checking out the above Epic offers, saw that Hitman 3 is half price on Epic, down to £25....

Considering it's only been out a short time, that's quite impressive.

Sorry to have to ask but you might know, I have looked but maybe missed the info if present... but... would that work with Hitman 1 and 2 on Steam at all? It's unclear for me.
I'm assuming of course that the original plan of combining the maps of previous entries in the series into the latest game is still a thing (like the maps/missions of 1 can be played in 2)