PC Game Deals!

Bhuna50

Author Level
I haven’t checked Microsoft store yet. I see it’s going to be out on PS and Xbox.

I never got to finish it yet so might switch across to remastered but not played a game for a while due to house improvements going on.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I’ve mentioned this title before, Return of the Obra Dinn is currently hovering at £10.06 on Steam. If you want a story based experience with a unique graphic style and a chance to use your detective skills this is a great opportunity to get involved. It’ll stay with you 👍

D

Deleted member 41971

I wonder if it will be a 6 month exclusive or the full year.

Can't find any info on it.

according to this https://www.ginx.tv/en/video-games/...w-features-system-requirements-platforms-more

"With the remastered version, Control and Epic Games are planning on bringing the game to all modern systems.
The game will be available on PC via the Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4/Pro, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X.

If you prefer to play your PC games on Steam or GOG, we have some bad news for you, as this remaster is funded and published by Epic Games, and it is highly unlikely that they will ever release the game outside of the Epic Games Store."

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm too scared to in case I lose, that would be devastating!
Not the most enthralling of games.....................if i was to compare it with a film, it would have to be compared to Bored lord of the rings, I normally play it just before ging to bed at night to help me sleep..................

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is down to £13.99 on Steam which is I think the lowest I've seen it so far

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
ouh ! nice !
I'm a star wars fan, but does it worth (time and money wise) ?
It’s like a diet version of Dark Souls. Difficult (but won’t make you want to kill yourself), encourages you to approach enemies with respect and learn their move set, and it rewards exploration. Worth it for that price 👍

D

Deleted member 41971

if anyone has the epic 10 pound voucher remaining, disco elysium is 19.24 minus 10 pound voucher so 9.24

hitman 3 is 14.99 with voucher, 24.99 - 10 pounds