PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Between all my accounts, mine and the Mrs shared steam library I've got like 700 games on GOG and about 10% played to completion. But at least my kids will have endless games to play.
I see you're doing my approach - building a library that can be inherited in future!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Your choice. My copy of Aven Colony will eventually get claimed...probably!
I think this is the second time that Aven Colony has been a free title on Epic so there’s been two possible bites of the apple.

I was holding off asking as I got a couple of your games quite early on and wanted other people to have an opportunity… but as they’ve gone unclaimed, would you have any objections in me having Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy and Yakuza 3?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I think this is the second time that Aven Colony has been a free title on Epic so there’s been two possible bites of the apple.

I was holding off asking as I got a couple of your games quite early on and wanted other people to have an opportunity… but as they’ve gone unclaimed, would you have any objections in me having Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy and Yakuza 3?
No objections at all. Yakuza 3 is probably the weakest of the series as it's the oldest game available on PC. I only wish I had a copy of Yakuza 0 to give away as it's the earliest game in terms of setting, but uses a newer engine.

Getting Over It is an evil game, hopefully you'll swear less playing it than I did!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
No objections at all. Yakuza 3 is probably the weakest of the series as it's the oldest game available on PC. I only wish I had a copy of Yakuza 0 to give away as it's the earliest game in terms of setting, but uses a newer engine.

Getting Over It is an evil game, hopefully you'll swear less playing it than I did!
Thank you! I’ve fond memories of the old Yakuza titles on console. As for Getting Over It, I like an evil challenge, I was once in the global top ten on Trials HD’s most devilish track. And I’ve completed QWOP in under two minutes 👍

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Your weekly freebie from Epic has gone live, it looks like it’s some add-on pack for Rogue Company. Rubbish. Nobody cares, Epic.

But next week looks interesting, it’s bringing us three free titles. I didn’t actually look at the other two because this one caught my eye in a big way, it’s called Kid A Mnesia Exhibition. Check out the blurb…

An upside-down digital/analogue universe created from original artwork and recordings to commemorate 21 years of Radiohead’s Kid A and Amnesiac.

As a fan of their work, I am definitely having that.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Your weekly freebie from Epic has gone live, it looks like it’s some add-on pack for Rogue Company. Rubbish. Nobody cares, Epic.

But next week looks interesting, it’s bringing us three free titles. I didn’t actually look at the other two because this one caught my eye in a big way, it’s called Kid A Mnesia Exhibition. Check out the blurb…

An upside-down digital/analogue universe created from original artwork and recordings to commemorate 21 years of Radiohead’s Kid A and Amnesiac.

As a fan of their work, I am definitely having that.

OMG, I'm all over that! Will put it on the valve amp!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Don’t forget, you’ve got three free titles from Epic this week…

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Don’t forget, you’ve got three free titles from Epic this week…

I played Guild of Dungeoneering for a few hours back in...2016...according to Steam. It was in Early Access if I remember right - it was a fun idea (turn-based dungeon crawler), but slightly flawed execution. The Mostly Positive reviews on Steam kinda back that up. Worth it for free though!