PC Game Deals!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That "Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAAAAKE!" thing is what you hear when you die and get a game over in MGS. I've heard it a LOT in my time as I was a bit pants at the game.
It's quite a challenging game, being that stealthy throughout.

I'd been so used to running in guns blazing with all my games that MGS took some real skill to get through.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
It's quite a challenging game, being that stealthy throughout.

I'd been so used to running in guns blazing with all my games that MGS took some real skill to get through.
Ooooo that might be my bag then.

I'm a controller guy. Patience I have and I enjoy a stealth approach..... muscle memory sucks though so my FPS chops are rubbish.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Remember when Psycho Mantis messed around with your controller and the screen? And you had to plug your pad into the second port in order to stop him reading your mind? And having to find Meryl’s codec frequency on the back of the CD case? I ‘member.
OMG! Completely forgot about that, I thought my PS was broken, that was a proper freaky level. So clever.

I 'member. Member Chubacca?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Your weekly freebie from Epic has gone live, it looks like it’s some add-on pack for Rogue Company. Rubbish. Nobody cares, Epic.

But next week looks interesting, it’s bringing us three free titles. I didn’t actually look at the other two because this one caught my eye in a big way, it’s called Kid A Mnesia Exhibition. Check out the blurb…

An upside-down digital/analogue universe created from original artwork and recordings to commemorate 21 years of Radiohead’s Kid A and Amnesiac.

As a fan of their work, I am definitely having that.

It’s stunning. Very Lynchian, absolutely loved it. It’s not a game, it’s an experience.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hitman 3 down to £19.99 in Epic black friday sale, would it be worth it never having played any games in the series

I really like the Hitman games, I love a bit of stealth and inventive ways of killing people (playing Sniper Elite 4 at the moment and having a blast with that).

The first of the new Hitmen games was free on Epic last August, did you not take advantage?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
The Steam Autumn Sale is now live, people. Too many deals to list so head on over and take a look!

The big hitter on there is Cyberpunk 2077, down to £24.99… and it might actually even be playable at this point 🙃

You can also get Portal 2 for £1.43. Which is frankly incredible, if you’ve never played that game you owe it to yourself to pull the trigger at that price.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
The Steam Autumn Sale is now live, people. Too many deals to list so head on over and take a look!

The big hitter on there is Cyberpunk 2077, down to £24.99… and it might actually even be playable at this point 🙃

You can also get Portal 2 for £1.43. Which is frankly incredible, if you’ve never played that game you owe it to yourself to pull the trigger at that price.
25 games from my wishlist on sale, but most of those discounts are 33% or less, so I don't think I'll be bothering this time around.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Amazing games (y)
Have you had a chance to check out the Radiohead thing yet? I’m DYING to hear your thoughts on it so if you haven’t, please make it priority one. You’ll need two hours max to get all the best bits (but it’ll low key make you wish that you still did things you promised you wouldn’t do anymore, I would’ve enjoyed it even more in the right/wrong circumstances)