PC Game Deals!

Bhuna50

Author Level
hitman 3 epic games edition is 24.99 for standard edition at the mo until 1st feb 2022, this is not the steam version which for some reason is full price on humble bundle

Also in case anyone missed it being mentioned - the Hitman Trilogy is on xBox gamepass.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
And now Steam has begun their Lunar New Year sale and it's as nuts as you can imagine it'd be for me:

Capture.JPG

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
A slightly bonkers Steam deal today. Star Wars: Squadrons at 70% off!

I'm very much tempted to get this, but I have a general rule that I won't buy a game unless I can install it there and then. Squadrons takes up about 40GB and my current free space on my gaming drive is 191GB and I try and keep myself above 190GB so I've got a bit of leeway with the 10% that would start to really hammer the speed it operates at.

Plus I guarantee that if I bought it, it'd be one of the Humble choice games for February!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
A slightly bonkers Steam deal today. Star Wars: Squadrons at 70% off!

I'm very much tempted to get this, but I have a general rule that I won't buy a game unless I can install it there and then. Squadrons takes up about 40GB and my current free space on my gaming drive is 191GB and I try and keep myself above 190GB so I've got a bit of leeway with the 10% that would start to really hammer the speed it operates at.

Plus I guarantee that if I bought it, it'd be one of the Humble choice games for February!
Did you not pick it up a couple of months ago when it was a freebie on Prime Gaming? I would’ve thought your spidey senses started tingling when that dropped…

DDAEA3EC-F6E5-4162-AA29-FAE56E1F952D.jpeg