PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
There's a Steam sale on at the moment and I was informed that I have 17 games on my wishlist in said sale. Not sure I'll be buying anything, but one game that could be of interest is:

- Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated

It's a fairly successful remake of the original game which I played back in the day, and it seems to be pretty nostalgia heavy, but still a pretty solid experience for those who didn't play it on original release https://store.steampowered.com/app/...rePants_Battle_for_Bikini_Bottom__Rehydrated/

-

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Not a deal, but for a good cause all the same. The game This War of Mine is a survival strategy game inspired by the siege of Sarajevo and sees you controlling a group of survivors scavenging and just generally trying to survive the war they find themselves in. The developers 11 Bit Studios are based in Poland and are giving all profits raised in the next couple of days to the Ukrainian Red Cross. I've owned the game for a while, but will be buying the DLC in order to do my bit to support them.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Another new month on Prime Games:

1646162771621.png

Attachments

• 1646162752308.png
    1646162752308.png
    733.9 KB · Views: 96

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just asked for a refund on them, startedthe first terminal cut one earlier, played for about 10 minutes, not my style
I don't blame you mate they are very dated these days

If you're after a fast paced hack and slash adventure though I'd highly recommend Bayonetta, Devil May Cry or Metal Gear: Revengeance

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Two free games from Epic this week:

And an add-on pack for Dauntless:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Beholder 3 is out today. As the name implies, it's the third game in the Beholder series which tasks you with spying on your neighbours and reporting them to the authorities if they're up to no good. It's a little Stasi-like for some people I guess, but the whole series is available for a little over £26. I have the first two games and have enjoyed them a lot, so will probably look to get the third while the launch discount is on.

CMP01

Enthusiast
Not a deal, but for a good cause all the same. The game This War of Mine is a survival strategy game inspired by the siege of Sarajevo and sees you controlling a group of survivors scavenging and just generally trying to survive the war they find themselves in. The developers 11 Bit Studios are based in Poland and are giving all profits raised in the next couple of days to the Ukrainian Red Cross. I've owned the game for a while, but will be buying the DLC in order to do my bit to support them.

I got the base game a long time ago, might've even been at launch tbh. Haven't played it in years but I'm thinking it's worth throwing down for the DLC I missed plus the very good cause.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I got the base game a long time ago, might've even been at launch tbh. Haven't played it in years but I'm thinking it's worth throwing down for the DLC I missed plus the very good cause.
I think you may be a day or two too late as they were only doing it for a week and I didn't see it for a few days

CMP01

Enthusiast
I think you may be a day or two too late as they were only doing it for a week and I didn't see it for a few days

Just checked, can still get 40% off the season pass and 'the little ones' DLC. It's worth the £5.20. Especially seeing as Warhammer 3 was... let's just say, not the best launch ever (seriously, the Hero's Hour demo was more fun and had less bugs ootb as it were)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Charity bundle anyone?

I've bought 2 of them (for a fair bit more than $10), so the first to request it (by replying below), can have the 2nd purchase I've bought as a gift.
Haven't scrolled through the whole list (it's rather large!), but I own a sizable chunk of those and there are some absolute must plays in there!